BIG NEWS

M2 CARBINE

I believe I found the last comanche. The pull a part just got it in and was listed as a 88 but when I opened the door I see 12/92.

Have pics to but my photo bucket is full but ill get them up.

But here is the VIN to hold y'all over.

On Dash

1JTHS64P7JT254889

:nuts:

On Sticker in door

1J4FT68S0PL564034

After we finger out what year it really is i'll put it in the registry but i'll need someone to host the pics mo more space on my account!

According to the VIN the door is from a 1992 Comanche. The dash VIN is 1989MJ. Anyway who ever the dumbnuts was that sold it to a JY should have his testicles jammed in the door, given a dull saw bladed knife, and then set the truck on fire. :rant: :grrrr:

Where are you from? I pulled some parts from a Comanche, including a tailgate, that was originally bought at Cain's as well. That was several years ago at a junkyard in Paducah. Might go check out some parts.

Clearly a Renix under the hood.

There is no way the last MJ would have been made in 12-92. If MJs were continued that long, it would have been a 93 model year.

Yes - the C101 connector is visible in the underhood picture. Has to be a 86 or 87. Pretty good shape for one of those two years though....

According to the VIN the door is from a 1992 Comanche. The dash VIN is 1989MJ. Anyway who ever the dumbnuts was that sold it to a JY should have his testicles jammed in the door, given a dull saw bladed knife, and then set the truck on fire. :rant: :grrrr:

Ran the door VIN through Chrysler.... its an XJ door, 100%. Sorry guys! Though I'm sure we already came to that conclusion.

Ran the door VIN through Chrysler.... its an XJ door, 100%. Sorry guys! Though I'm sure we already came to that conclusion.

Checked my notes. I had '92 XJ. Somewhere between reading and typing my mind slipped. Seems to be happening a lot lately. Ever go to the John and then stand there wondering if you were finished and leaving, or had just arrived and have'nt started yet. :rotf: