what did yall get for xmas

jared

well ive had my phone for aobut a month already, xmas from dad&stepmom.

sony w810... totally awesome. TWO MEGAPIXEL camera on it. :eek:

from my brother and mom&stepdad got a truckbox, and an authentic jeep hat.

(i want some wrenches! @$$)

hehe, gotcha Nick. I love my wrenches, Id take that truckbox over them though. I got a cell for xmas about 2 weeks ago, Samsung a740. 1.5mp camera, just a nice little phone.. its loaded with pics of my MJ and other mud trucks.

I'm not getting mine until my family gets back from chicago, with the moneys from my grandparents who live up there. but when they get back my gift will be a semi auto AK-47 with a red dot scope. and I'm geting a line 6 PC recording setup for my guitar.

i also got the gift of 5hours work from UPS, i work there, but at triple time so it was real easy to get me to come in.

I worked Christmas day as well :rant: but masde tripple time with a day off later :brows: wish some of the other guys wanted more time off :D

I got a bench grinder pedestal, a set of wheel dollies, Some clothes, cash, and some eating stuff.

I bought myself the 750X drill bit doctor, a new engine stand, an engine cart, a engine leveler for my cherry picker, and a new set of box wrenches :D Nothing like being Santa to yourself :brows:

H4 Headlight conversion with some Schweet bulbs! I'm pumped about those. 80 watt low-beam, which is brighter than legal light hi-beams... People will Hate me. :D

Hmm, also some sockets, and I don't remember what else. Mind's locked on those bulbs.

hell yeah, you will love those headlights. i have then on my jeep.

Some Pioneer 4x6 speakers for the MJ. A CB antenna with mounting kit. A couple coffee Thermoses. Lots of Coffee and Chocolate. Couple Harbor Freight gift cards. My father in law is supposed to get me a CB when he gets back from Hawaii. (c=