what did yall get for xmas

jared

My mother inlaw gave me an envelope. Inside it was another envelope with "Gift Certificates for Chesterfield Auto Parts" (the local U-pull 'yard) written on it......and 5 $10 bills inside it.

I laughed my azz off :D

Jeff

Got myself a front Dana60 for my Chief. jamminz.gif

I also got myself a new Smith&Wesson model 36 'Airlite' in .38+p, a new single shot in 45-70.

From the fam I got some new PS2 games, and of course the standard boxers and Jeep t-shirts. ;)

Oh yeah...my wife gave me another kid on the 13th!!! :D

I haven't touched my MJ. I need to now tho'.

Some ricer crashed into my 'burb and I'll need to drive the truck soon.

Got myself a front Dana60 for my Chief. jamminz.gif

I also got myself a new Smith&Wesson model 36 'Airlite' in .38+p, a new single shot in 45-70.

From the fam I got some new PS2 games, and of course the standard boxers and Jeep t-shirts. ;)

Oh yeah...my wife gave me another kid on the 13th!!! :D

I haven't touched my MJ. I need to now tho'.

Some ricer crashed into my 'burb and I'll need to drive the truck soon.

Congrats on the kid My wife and I found out last friday she is pregnant and I get to miss the first 4- 6 months of it and I will be back for its birth. I guess that was my Fav christmas present.

Cole

Congrats on the kid My wife and I found out last friday she is pregnant and I get to miss the first 4- 6 months of it and I will be back for its birth. I guess that was my Fav christmas present.

Cole

Congrats back at ya!

jamminz.gif

Be safe. :USAflag:

Well, I can't compete with getting a new addition to the family, so I guess I got the second best gift here: a week at my sister's house! :D Mostly it was our gift to her, but we'll call it a mutual gift. I only see her and her husband like 3 or 4 times a year and even then it's fleeting since they have scores of other people to visit in the short time they're up here. Hopefully now that classes are over I can find more weekends to drive down. I just wish she lived closer than 12 hours away. :(

Oh, and my brother-in-law gave me his old X-box and Halo-2. jamminz.gif