H3RESQ's Dream MJ, the build continues...

since jason won't, ill give a half @$$ update... front axle out, bumpers off, new beadlocks, rear axle awaiting to be pulled, the other secrets are up to him to share. and really.... youve said some questionable things lately and the rolling a pink rig has got me questioning you umn.gif lol

here ya go

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/2818729514.html

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ok!!!! A real update.

Got some new wheels..

..and here are some pictures of front end progress. Upper mounts and lowers are finished. Links are 7075 aluminim that is tapped right and left handed. Also machined at each end for wrench to fit for locking nuts down. Steering is in, track bar is set. Inner fenders are cut and its time to start the upper mounts for the coilovers. Here is a couple pictures of custom axle brackets and custom drag link brackets. All suspension joints and track bar joints are Currie johnny joints.

I/m liking the route taking with up front, been pondering taking the inner fender all out when drop in 350, but was worried about keeping it from twisting before I could stiffen it up and with your approach I could easily stiffen it all up with adding all my extras and not worry about twisting of the frame, even though I had made a solid frame front with the leaf spring conversion. yeah look forward to the engine bay pic. keep up the good work man, I like. :yes:

The engine crossbar should be done at some time today so ill get pics of that up soon.

I'm currently working 2 jobs and supper busy. My friend Wes needs mentioning since he has done 100% of the work thus far. I'm stoked on how its coming along, just wishing I had the time to be more involved. Might get to paint on Thursday though.....whoooho..lol

Hmmm, I don't know. Ill look into that! Don't wanna be ripping my front end apart.

The coilovers are custom bilstiens. There a 12inch body with a 14inch shaft. This allows lower ride height with same travel. :)

I thought that was the one way winches :cheers: should never be mounted, with the mounting bolts in tension. :dunno:

are those 14" CO's?

New seats and sliders. Just got to build the mounts and install my heated seat pads!

Exxon was right, changed the mount of winch and bumper is started. Also notice opening behind winch mount so I can run line for suck down of suspension as well.