H3RESQ's Dream MJ, the build continues...

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to test the 44 and ARB out yesterday. Everything works great.....including my winch...lol. Kinda buried the MJ at one point. In fact, Cody, Luke and I all got stuck once.

Here is a couple pics from Copper Creek.

OOPS..

Looks amazing man but can you please try and tone it down with the sexiness of the Jeep? Its really not fair haha

RockMJ

He did tone it down, notice how he didnt put up any pictures of the white mj that went :D looks good Jason

Here you go Cody, I got these from Luke.

Considering there is Cody's white MJ in both these pictures.......

BEST VIEWED WITH "I KNOW I"M SEXY" playing in the background

I'm not sure how, but he is actually stuck in first picture and shoveling!!!!! HEHE>

:fs2: OH sure go out and have fun without me. Ya guys couldn't wait for me huh. :( Well if you can't even text me jason then thats the last time I'll accompany you to see that "Twilight" movie.

I think you just gave Tyler a heart attack! Maybe you should have mentioned we got drug by our lady friends to see it.

BTW:. Were going this Sunday if you want to go. Kate is riding with me. I think Luke has a free seat. Cody made some crappy excuse about having to paint his new winch bumper or some sissy Crap so he can't go...lol

:fs2: OH sure go out and have fun without me. Ya guys couldn't wait for me huh. :( Well if you can't even text me jason then thats the last time I'll accompany you to see that "Twilight" movie.

I think you just gave Tyler a heart attack! Maybe you should have mentioned we got drug by our lady friends to see it.

BTW:. Were going this Sunday if you want to go. Kate is riding with me. I think Luke has a free seat. Cody made some crappy excuse about having to paint his new winch bumper or some sissy Crap so he can't go...lol

Where are you going? :wavey:

Willy

Cody made some crappy excuse about having to paint his new winch bumper or some sissy Crap so he can't go...lol

what dude? I'm painting the bumper tonight so ill be able to go sunday. does kate have a twin sister? ill have a free seat :D

Cody made some crappy excuse about having to paint his new winch bumper or some sissy Crap so he can't go...lol

what dude? I'm painting the bumper tonight so ill be able to go sunday. does kate have a twin sister? ill have a free seat :D

No twin, sorry. Glad your going. We have to be in Toutle by 9am.

Thanks for the pictures Cody.

Got some new lights in yesterday. I wired them up to factory light switch. These suckers are bright! RIGID 4 LEd Dually's.

Ill get some good ON/OFF pics tonight when I have time to find a dark area outside city. I did a couple against garage door but they don't do justice to the distance these add to how far ahead you can see!!

Here are some pictures...

HEADLIGHTS

HEADLIGHTS AND LED's

Willy

Sorry, just saw this post. I'll pm you next time we snow run!! We went up out of Toutle. Did about 60 miles in the snow.

Willy

Sorry, just saw this post. I'll pm you next time we snow run!! We went up out of Toutle. Did about 60 miles in the snow.

No problem. I ended up playing in the snow in Wilkeson.

Willy