tail lights

so what is everyone doin when you bust out a tail light housing i can't find a new or used one anywere, i havent tried a XJ one yet but I'm sure you guys have some ideas, i found a fabricator that makes metal ones for the xj, but again not sure how much mods needed to make it work

thanks eric

Even swap. One set of MJ tail lights for one MJ. :brows: :thwak:

ok so what would my new & uninstalled ones bring?

only way that would happen is if you stole em from the factory :yes:

i had 3 sets, smashed a set, now down to 2

ok here's the link to the thread -- http://www.comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=28465

and yes those the mopar boxes under them

Not sure where you are located, but there are three good tail lights at the Wadsworth Ill Pick-N-Pull for $20-$25 each. At least they were there Wednsday when I made the trip down.

No idea when I might be headed back, but if you are close enough they are sitting there waiting for you.

Every (2) MJ I've come across at the junkyard has had taillights. I have not paid more than $20 each. There are some on ebay usually but can be pricey...$50-$100 EACH. I searched...none on there right now, they go fast or $$.

The 2 sets I got from the P&P were $20 each. Don't know what the regular JY charge, although shouldn't be much more. The P&P'S are generally standard price, regardless of rarity or demand. The JY depends. If the management is aware of the demand then the price goes up.

I also am a taillight hoarder. I just bashed one out like 3 weeks ago, i was heartbroken :mad: I still have a few left though. Will survive; as a comanche owners, we realize the importance of our treasured taillights and the giddy feeling we get when we see a set at the junkyard. :banana: