Found a comanche. Worth it or not?

onebigmj

here's the link.http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0342579302 don't know the exact condition for sure but it was registered in CA and TX pretty much its whole life acording to carfax. Its not perfect by any means it has some kinda tie downs on the sides and its 2wd but its a 4.0 and it supposed to be rust free and it only 240mi from me. What does everyone think its worth? I know there are better deals out there I just wanted an idea of a possible offer to shoot at them.

If its still there in a few weeks, I could go take a look at it for you. I'll be in the Leesburg/ Tyson's corner area

Thanks allot for the offer i really appreciate it. I'm tossing around the idea of calling them up to see what they would take for it and checking it out myself. My buddys itching to go on a road trip and its really not that far. if $2300 is the best they will do i think I'm gonna pass on it though.

I'm tossing around the idea of calling them up to see what they would take for it and checking it out myself.

Lol, from the F.a.q:

"Q: What is your best price for this vehicle?

A: KipKillmons is a one price dealership. We list our BEST price on ebay. No hassle, no negotiation!! The listed price is our best price. PLEASE don't call and ask for us to sell it for less!! We believe providing our best price up front is the best way to do business on ebay!!"

It's funny to see this, though. I just saw a video advertising this truck on Youtube.

[edit] The price on the auction is way below the price on the video. Still a bit too high, though, in my opinion.

I'm tossing around the idea of calling them up to see what they would take for it and checking it out myself.

Lol, from the F.a.q:

"Q: What is your best price for this vehicle?

A: KipKillmons is a one price dealership. We list our BEST price on ebay. No hassle, no negotiation!! The listed price is our best price. PLEASE don't call and ask for us to sell it for less!! We believe providing our best price up front is the best way to do business on ebay!!"

It's funny to see this, though. I just saw a video advertising this truck on Youtube.

[edit] The price on the auction is way below the price on the video. Still a bit too high, though, in my opinion.

They say the price listed is the best they will do but it dropped from $4000 to $2500 and now $2300.

Somehow this dealership ends up having a Comanche every couple of months. They always sell for $500-$800 more than they are really worth. For a better priced truck that might be closer to you, check my post in the craigslist section.

Haha Quotes:

"small crack in the window" - reality is that there is a gigantic break in the window

"small scuff on the bed" - reality is that it was hit on the side of the bed and needs body work

"bumper is pushed up a bit but no damage to it" - reality is that the bumper is all bent up and the ends are both bent badly.

"front fender has some discoloration" - is that all it has?

I love his quotes!

Somehow this dealership ends up having a Comanche every couple of months. They always sell for $500-$800 more than they are really worth. For a better priced truck that might be closer to you, check my post in the craigslist section.

Ya I'm gonna pass on it. Theres better deals out there it just peaked my interest because it said rust free. Believe me I look on craigslist but anyone who has a rust free comanche in PA thinks its worth $4000 and I have a better chance of seeing god then finding one. 6year old rusts rust out here. I have no problem going a ways to get one its just finding one in the right condition. Thanks to everyone for all the advice.