Goodbye to MJ...GONE!

SuperWade2

Yep, that's right Rob. I don't understand SW2. Don't tell him though. :yes: As I recall from previous posts, he's been plagued with several nit-picking problems on his MJ, nothing earth shattering, as we all are, and he wants to dump it. Then he buys a 98 5.9 ZJ, arguably one of the most troublesome rigs Jeep ever produced. Realize he needs something bigger for his growing family, and applaud his choice only because it's a Jeep, but why not a late model rock solid low miles XJ? If you read this SW2, just sell your pristine MJ. It'll take maybe a week max and low $$ for someone who appreciates it to make it almost perfect. I just don't see the logic in this.........

But of course it's none of my business. SW2, feel free to tell me to flock off and die, I won't mind mate. Do what you think is best. Cheers. :cheers:

There ain't no logic in Jeep addiction! :clapping:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roll Tide, Don! Happy New Year! :cheers:

Yep, Happy New Year to you too Wade. The Tide did roll in their meaningless bowl game; the Huskers didn't in their less than meaningless bowl game. :cheers: On to next year.................

Curiosity got the best of me and I wanted to do a little more research on your PCM reflash. I looked up the old recalls for these trucks and found that recall 831 (which appears on the larger of your two stickers) is described as follows:

So, you being a CA resident, your flash was for emissions stuff. My vehicle never stepped foot in CA and I also don't have the larger of the two stickers you posted anywhere in my engine bay - it's supposed to be near the VECI label, which it is not. I still think that my flash may have been the "death" flash.

Where is it ending up?

Up near Vacaville,CA I think... Father in Law of a fellow 4x4Club member has a ranch up there and a collector of many vehicles.

Vacaville, great maybe I'll see it sometime, it's the next city east. Do you know if he has other Comanches?

Where is it ending up?

Up near Vacaville,CA I think... Father in Law of a fellow 4x4Club member has a ranch up there and a collector of many vehicles.

Vacaville, great maybe I'll see it sometime, it's the next city east. Do you know if he has other Comanches?

Don't think so... has a bunch of classic 60's Muscle Cars and such...not sure all what else...

Where is it ending up?

Fiat...You interested in the SWB Roll bar it had on it? Talked to Son-in-law today (4x4Club Member) and he said the roll bar is going away for a Topper... might be able get it away for cheap if he hasn't dumped it already. I have his email and phone # if you were interested.

Wade