WTB: COMPLETE Black interior, bench prefferred. IL/WI border

Automan2164

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

hey sorry havnt been on in a while i believe i have 2 extra glove box doors, an ok pair of black plain visors they would need to be recovered, black steering wheel. thats it for now till i got back to my parents house and bring more stuff back. let me know is interested.

Even I could have told you that. :D

I mean, does it have the little allen heads? Or is it just a plain jane black one?

I'd be interested in a lot of little parts, like the black grab handles, seat belts, might even be interested in the plastic under the back window. I think I am still missing that.

Rob L.

Well it had just occurred to me that I should probably update this sucker. :D

Thanks to Ben (Neohic) in October, I got a COMPLETE black interior out of a 2 door XJ, and the b-pillars and such for an MJ. He found the XJ, pulled out everything for me on his own time, paid for it, and held onto it for me. Then, like some sort of rain man, runs into an old guy at a gas station who has an MJ, and hates his black interior, so he got the B-pillars, seatbelts, a-pillars, kickers, mini-console, and a vinyl bench. So, this is what I have:

74393_157534320950730_100000824882082_251770_3617295_n.jpg

72716_157535130950649_100000824882082_251776_4858973_n.jpg

I would like to get my hands onto a black cloth bench something awful though.

Rob L.

How bout a black vinyl bench and door panels to match?

Sorry, the Black vinyl bench is no good to me. I really didn't want the one I got, but it was free, so like a sore johnson, you can't beat it.

But thanks for the offer. Have at it Bo. :cheers:

I'm headed out to the Pick-n-Pull in Wadsworth Wed looking for stuff, I'll take a look at whats out there when I visit.

~Brad

Thanks, I saw they were both '92's unfortunately, with no black. And Thank you a TON for registering them. Helps me out a ton. :cheers:

Do you still need the plastic under the back window the truck I have been getting parts from has this in black everything else is grey. I do not know when I will get back but I need to cut the wheel arches and cab corners from it.

I do still need the under window piece you speak of. I could use the carpeted panel if anyone finds one too, but I am less worried as I can just re-cover one of my gray ones with some black carpet.

Just as the title states, taking any and all black interior parts.

Rob L.

Rob I sent you a PM

Fran

Awesome! PM REPLIED!

Rob L. :cheers: