AMC Jeep mud flaps???

:agree:

That's the only place I've seen them, they pop up every once in a while on the Bay.

Note: the one's I've seen sell.........you better have very deep pockets too :eek:

What's 'very deep'?

I don't think I've ever seen a set go through Ebay.

I had some on my old J4000 (crappy pic):

and I have a set tucked away for the Grandpa MJ :D

I love that sanford and son truck.... :clapping:

Bum bu bunna,

bum bu bunna bunna bah, bum bu bunna,

Bum bu bunna bunna bah,

Bum bu bunna bunna bah bah baahhhh.

I was mocked more than once while driving that. :clapping:

:agree:

That's the only place I've seen them, they pop up every once in a while on the Bay.

Note: the one's I've seen sell.........you better have very deep pockets too :eek:

What's 'very deep'?

I don't think I've ever seen a set go through Ebay.

I seen a set go thru in December/January :hmm: and tagged them and watch them go for around $42 :eek:

Too much for my short pockets :(

My pockets are so short........when I lay on the ground, my 3 pennys roll out :fs1:

I've seen 2 sets in the pick an pull. The first set was on a '87 MJ Mt. It was getting late and I was tired. I had already pulled the rear axle and gas tank and wanted to get home. Came back 5 days later and it was gone.Three months later I found a set on a XJ. Having learned my lesson I removed them instantly. $5.

Hmm,

I can now see the original pic in this thread,

and the one's I have are different.

Mine have a Red White & Blue 'A-mark' (AMC symbol), with 'JEEP' (printed in white) next to it,

instead of a silver 'A-mark', with Jeep (printed in silver) under it.

I didn't know there were two styles.

I'll try to take a pic of mine later today/tomorrow.

(I have a new pair in the box for 'Grandpa Jeep', and a single one, from that old J4000)

That is me at the top of this post. They're right. They are expensive. I paid $50 - $60 if I recall. I wanted them pretty bad. Ebay was the only place I have seen them.

I may be wrong but if I recall, I have seen them at $80.

Oh, and please no comments about the driver side being crooked. I need to fix that. :shake:

This is what mine look like:

A buddy of mine had a bunch of them he got when cleaning a dealership out of old AMC stuff (a looooong while ago).

Back then, anything that said 'Jeep' on it was considered an unwanted throw-in (and I was doing them a favor by taking it away :clapping: ) :nuts:

A buddy of mine had a bunch of them he got when cleaning a dealership out of old AMC stuff (a looooong while ago).

Back then, anything that said 'Jeep' on it was considered an unwanted throw-in (and I was doing them a favor by taking it away :clapping: ) :nuts:

I want them!!!! Will you sell them? Do you have two pair? Let me know because that's what I am looking for. I like both styles so either would be great.

Thanks for the picture!!

I want them!!!! Will you sell them? Do you have two pair? Let me know because that's what I am looking for. I like both styles so either would be great.

Thanks for the picture!!

I'll as my buddy if there are any more sets kicking around anywhere,

but this set is going on the 'Grandpa Jeep'. :dunno:

i realize the post is a little old, but i just snagged a set from the JY for $3 a pop jamminz.gif

Boy, you could have picked up a set for me, way to rub it in my face. Good find at the JY, I haven't had any luck with the ones around me, they won't let you roam around anymore. I'll have to keep looking for a good JY to go picking.

chrysler sells the plain generic rubber ones that just say JEEP on it. i just got 4 of them for my XJ and they are really nice. i have 3 of the red white and blue AMC jeep ones and I'm looking for a passenger side rear if anyone would like to sell it to me :D

• 10 years later...