NuKizer 715 Jeep Concept - I WANT

jteckmann

http://blogs.jpmagazine.com/6659709/editorials/jeep-spy-photos/index.html

:drool: :drool:

It's frustrating to see all these cool concepts that the Mopar Underground guys put together, knowing that Chrysler/Fiat/whatever will never build them.

But one day .... maybe we'll get a production Jeep truck again. This one would be sweet.

don't crucify me, but I'm not a huge fan :dunno: it looks like an old jeep fixed up, so why not just fix up an old jeep :dunno: I'm not a big fan of change. oh well maybe it will make people sell their mjs and get those. give me a better market :yes:

Jeep is producing pickup trucks as we speak. Just not available to civilians (with a few exceptions): J8 Brute.

Yeah, next time I'm in Egypt, I'll pick one up :D

This is really just a J8 Brute with a different hood, but I love the styling cues. I've checked out those Brute conversion kits that AEV makes for the TJ/JK ... too bad they're so spendy (for me) - an extra $10K over whatever it costs you to get the donor. And I'm just not that wild about the way it looks, something about the proportions of the Wrangler cab with a bed just seems a little off to me. But this thing looks awesome.

Since it's just a new hood/grille, I wonder if AEV or some other aftermarket company will get the inspiration to produce something similar. :brows:

Just found an actual article about this.... it is actually a Chyrsler concept vehicle. The nose is made of carbon fiber and the bed is from AEV Brute. Ill copy and paste a link and text....

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/03/31/chry ... safari-20/

[source]

Our personal favorite? That has to be the Jeep Nukizer 715 (above). While the name could use a little work, this truck is the epitome of what we want to see Jeep produce. Designed as an homage to the legendary Kaiser M-715, this beastie makes use of a J8 two-door body and an aftermarket AEV Brute pick-up bed. Chrysler's engineers built that leaning front nose out of carbon fiber, and stretched the frame to 124 inches to make a little more room for the new bodywork. It only gets better when we start talking drivetrain. At its beating heart, the Nukizer 715 uses a 2.8-liter tubo-diesel four-cylinder mated to a four-speed slusher. A Dana 44 axle sits up front, backed up by a Dana 60 in the rear, both with 5:38 gear ratios. Perfection? You're looking at it.

Wow. That is pure awesome. They should modify the name to read "Nukularizer"

Just found an actual article about this.... it is actually a Chyrsler concept vehicle. The nose is made of carbon fiber and the bed is from AEV Brute. Ill copy and paste a link and text....

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/03/31/chry ... safari-20/

[source]

Our personal favorite? That has to be the Jeep Nukizer 715 (above). While the name could use a little work, this truck is the epitome of what we want to see Jeep produce. Designed as an homage to the legendary Kaiser M-715, this beastie makes use of a J8 two-door body and an aftermarket AEV Brute pick-up bed. Chrysler's engineers built that leaning front nose out of carbon fiber, and stretched the frame to 124 inches to make a little more room for the new bodywork. It only gets better when we start talking drivetrain. At its beating heart, the Nukizer 715 uses a 2.8-liter tubo-diesel four-cylinder mated to a four-speed slusher. A Dana 44 axle sits up front, backed up by a Dana 60 in the rear, both with 5:38 gear ratios. Perfection? You're looking at it.

Sorry, an odd thing I just noticed when I re-read my post. It shows in there that I spelled comanche with 2 Ms....when I went back to edit it, my original was with 1 M and a capitol C. Does our site automatically change it? That was wierd. I spelled it with 1 M in this post, so I'll see if it converts it over too...

Sorry, an odd thing I just noticed when I re-read my post. It shows in there that I spelled Comanche with 2 Ms....when I went back to edit it, my original was with 1 M and a capitol C. Does our site automatically change it? That was wierd. I spelled it with 1 M in this post, so I'll see if it converts it over too...

I'm thinking it's an April 1st thing? :dunno:

Comanche

Comanche

Comanche

comanche

Comanche

commanche

comanchee

CRAZINESS lol :rotf:

I wonder why it's only affecting me though? weirdness...

COMANCHE

COMANCHECLUB

comanche.com

Comanche

Maybe I'll Topeka it and find out what is going on....

Sorry, an odd thing I just noticed when I re-read my post. It shows in there that I spelled commanche with 2 Ms....when I went back to edit it, my original was with 1 M and a capitol C. Does our site automatically change it? That was weird. I spelled it with 1 M in this post, so I'll see if it converts it over too...

:D

Comanche

Comanche

Comanche

Comanche

CRAZINESS lol :rotf:

I wonder why it's only affecting me though? weirdness...

Comanche

COMANCHECLUB

Comanche.com

Comanche

Maybe I'll Topeka it and find out what is going on....

Weird,

& when I quote you, it 'un-breaks'. :dunno:

Guess I have the magic touch. :hmm: