NuKizer 715 Jeep Concept - I WANT

jteckmann

hahaha that's awesome Pete!

Sorry to side track yer post jteckmann!

I seriously love that concept, it's super sick. Would be cool if Mopar would have the front end available in the aftermarket. Not to mention that they really need to have a better motor then that blasted 3.8L turd!

Would be cool if Mopar would have the front end available in the aftermarket. Not to mention that they really need to have a better motor then that blasted 3.8L turd!

X2 on both of these.

The 4.7L V8 would be sweet in a JK.

The friggen things are so huge, it should be the base engine.

FINALLY building a Jeep Pickup,

and putting a V8 in something other than the Grands (& Commander) would 'fix' Jeep's two biggest fixable mistakes.

More likely they'll spin another 'Jeep' off the Dodge Caliber, and tell us how cutting edge they are.

hahaha that's awesome Pete!

Sorry to side track yer post jteckmann!

I seriously love that concept, it's super sick. Would be cool if Mopar would have the front end available in the aftermarket. Not to mention that they really need to have a better motor then that blasted 3.8L turd!

The 3.8 is being phased out along with the 3.7, and the 2.7 being replaced by the new direct injection 3.6 that will show up in the new grand cherokee this spring... but yes, the JK needs a V8 option and a good diesel option..... as well as them building a real pickup like the one here that we love so much!

This truck comes with the 2.8 CRD.

I just don't understand why they haven't put a V8 or a diesel into the JK yet. I would have already bought one! Especially the 4 door. It's heavy enough that they could make it it happen with emmisions. They put one into the WK, why not the 4 door JK? Blasted suits say no. Ya know that dang 3.8L is such a turd that people have to floor it to make it go, so they only get something like 15 mpg. The 4.7L easily gets more then that, even on a lifted rig with bigger tires!

I am very fired up about this. I am going to be in the market for a new family rig pretty soon, so I am stuck at looking at the Grand Cherokees/Commanders because the motor in the JK would make me want to shoot someone. I could still buy the JK and pull $15k out of my bum for a motor swap AND that's just parts with me doing all the work!!! Ugh. Jeep pisses me off sometimes. They use to have awesome ideas all the time and stayed ahead of the curve on everything, but now they have the occasional good idea and only let a few of them out to the public. Asinine, completely asinine.

soapbox.gif End scene. Thank you, thank you very much.