A must see .... TRIP PICS FINALLY UP! Pg 6 *****************

Automan2164

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people come out of the woodwork just to see some AMC stuff hahaha. i think more importantly there should be a MJ count.

automan2164

89eliminator-MJ

Jeepdocdave

$500MJ

whowey

88MJXLS

Jakeman17

JeepcoMJ

Pete_M

Geonovast

Possum

MCF90?

Worlds Fastest Comanche

dr_ducks

I'm sure its been said before, but if so many of you guys are going, the rest of us will be expecting A LOT of pics. I know pictures are secondary when digging for buried treasure, but its all I got since I'm so far away. Sounds like you guys are gonna have a blast! Get some of all the comanches in attendance too.

I'm sure its been said before, but if so many of you guys are going, the rest of us will be expecting A LOT of pics. I know pictures are secondary when digging for buried treasure, but its all I got since I'm so far away. Sounds like you guys are gonna have a blast! Get some of all the comanches in attendance too.

I don't have a good digital camera, but I have a great video camera. Hopefully I'll remember to bring it.

I don't have a good digital camera, but I have a great video camera. Hopefully I'll remember to bring it.

yeahthat.gif

For those of us that Can't make it.........We want the movie version, like the 'American Pickers' :yes:

We'll all be waiting :popcorn:

OK I'm just going to go head and say, I'm really aggravated and very jealous of all you guys that are going to this.

And you know what, I don't want to hear any more about this subject, and I sure don't want to see any pictures! :rant:

:rotf: :rotf:

Just kidding guys can't wait to hear how it goes and see pictures

image_209027.gif a couple for me :D

OK I'm just going to go head and say, I'm really aggravated and very jealous of all you guys that are going to this.

And you know what, I don't want to hear any more about this subject, and I sure don't want to see any pictures! :rant:

:rotf: :rotf:

Just kidding guys can't wait to hear how it goes and see pictures

image_209027.gif a couple for me :D

You were offered a free ride. :fool:

Ok well, since we are down to a week here, I'll lend out my addy for you fellas, and let you plan accordingly. Plan on being here between 8-9AM Saturday the 10th. Convoy will leave at 9 AM.

Rob L.

1326 6th St.

Harvard, IL 60033

Feel free to call me if you would like, if something happens while any of you are on the way.

Rob L. 1.815.403.3669

Stopped by there today, to pick up some stuff I wanted, and took about 50 more teaser pics. Enjoy.

His toys in the 4 car:

'36 Cord:

AMX:

Willy's Cab stuff: (All body parts done except for doors and hood)

Back to random stuff:

Little custom job, looks like he was adapting manual gauges:

Car rotisserie:

Cherokee with a 4.2l?:

Original XJ drivetrain:

Back to random:

And that's about it for now... Ton's o' stuff. I could spend days in this place and find new stuff. Apparently, everything is for sale, save a few items. I might try to snag the torch set and the bench grinder on saturday.

Be there or be square!

Rob L.

OK the 10th is here and gone... why is their no pics from people that were their?????? I do not know about others but I have been waiting and waiting.... I woke up so early like a kid at X-mass on the 10th nad I was not even going... I am thinking that the people that went are home just drollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllling over their stuff and all the things they saw....

I don't know but I sure wish I could get down their and pick up some parts for my jeeps before it is all gone..

Rob got some more pictures... but his GF's camera uses some sort of extinct memory stick and hermaphrodite PC cable. So he is trying to work that out...

Pete forgot his camera at Rob's house(and his phone..guess his memory problems aren't just urban legend). I forgot mine on my kitchen counter. I think Brent may have gotten some and I know I saw Nancy with a camera. I posted the pics of my haul in the other thread though.

In simpler terms they are out there....