how do i get a ......HUMUNGOUS.... signature like freekjeep?

dasbulliwagen

Guys,

Why all the drama??? :no: Just before this post, I PM'd him and asked him nicely to make the signature smaller... He did so right away.

Message subject: Re: nerf bars?

Sent: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:10 pm

To: freakjeep93

I know your very proud of your Jeeps. We all are, prowd of our own, but would you please reduce the size of your signature picture? Its is rather distracting and probably bothersome for anyone with a small screen and slow connection.

CW

No fuss, no muss. No need to ridicule anyone...

CW

Just for reference my sig is 100 pixels high and 700 wide.

Is that too big for any of you?

yours is fine

i resized mine in paint knocked it down 50% x4 times

i think a 600x1000 limit should be posted or something in my size i have seen other sigs like mine on here and they do not interrupt the main thread like some other ones

there is auto size programs out there that will automatically size picts for sig's

Quite frankly I never noticed or cared how big, or little, anybody's sig was. If I didn't like it I would just get 5 or 6 of my buddies and go to their house and beat 'em up. As long as they didn't live over a block away.

Lives out in the boonies. Nearest neighbor is over a mile away.

:D

This might be the stupidest thread I've ever seen. Dunl, you can't be serious can you?

Obviously, you didn't see it.

Damm, I wish I had a screenshot of it. :dunno:

Tell you what, why doesn't freakjeep put it back in here, and you guys who haven't seen it can decide. jamminz.gif

I frequent many forums... This isn't bad.

But please, keep the signatures to a reasonable size. Sure, I can turn them off if it annoys me. But then I can't see the funny ones that don't annoy me.

One of the local forums has stupid spinning trucks for all of the unread threads. They're distracting, to the point of annoyance. I had to turn off ALL of the images for the site because of the way the forum software worked. It was that or I would have to stop reading/posting there.

Can freakjeep post the original back up so we can see it, not in his sig, just in this thread. If it is actually bigger than the monitor that is great. :clapping: :rotfl2: His sig was taking up more space than the actual thread he was posting in. :eek: