how do i get a ......HUMUNGOUS.... signature like freekjeep?

dasbulliwagen

Feel free to disable sigs in your control panel.

Seriously? That's better than limiting signatures to a certain size? I'm not looking for anything miniscule....just to show some restraint.

oh damn i didnt realizer it was that big.

to me it was only half a screen :D .okay j/k my camera just takes really big pics and i don't know how to make them smaller. :dunno:

i actually agree that the programming should be made so nthat things don't get too big. for example my pics that go extremy largewhen i post them....

Bandwidth is not affected. All pics in posts and signatures are hotlinked, not actually stored on CC.

If it's a personal bandwidth problem, I suggest getting ABP for firefox. You can block signature pics, and your browser will no longer load them.

I go away for a half an hour and there are two pages! Sweet! Freakjeep, I think if you put your picture into "Paint" you can resize it and then resave it and repost it. I think most comps have Paint on them still don't they? I didnt mean to say it was bad, it was just..... BIG! I still appreciate your enthusiasm though. Keep up the good work Freakjeep!