good drinking games?

MancheKid86

waterfall is a fun game you get a deck of cards and each number means something you go in a circle each person draws a card you go threw about a beer a round or there is beer pong watch a movie everytime you hear a swear word or certain word you drink or a person dies

Beer Pong

The New Years Eve party I went to had a bunch of people playing this. I justed watch but nearly laughed my @ss off.

One thing the video leaves out is have an additional cup to collect car keys. :thumbsup:

:cheers:

Never been a drinker, but roomed with a few of them while in school. 10-15 folks in and out would be very common, unless it was St. Patrick's day, then 20-50 strangers coming in was normal. We lived a block from the bar district and happened to be on the route between "Greek Street". Very interesting times. :rotf:

From my perspective P&A, Beer Pong, and Washers are great drinking games.

Up and down the river is cool.

Give every one 4 cards face up. You flip a card face up if it is a 2 anyone with a 2 in thier hand can make some one drink once. Flip another card face up next to that one. Anyone with that card can make someone drink twice. Do this up till 4. Then you go back down. This time you have to take a drink if you have the card.

Bull$#!& is almost the same game. Give everyone 4 cards (don't let anyone else see your cards). You flip cards the same as above. You can tell someone to drink even if you don't have the card. If they call bull$#!& and you don't have the card, then you have to drink. If they call bull$#!& and you do have the card, they have to drink double. So if it was one drink, they drink 2. If it was 4 drinks, they drink 8.

Buy a 24oz funnel and 2 feet of hose that fits over the end of the funnel.

Hold hose higher than funnel.

Fill funnel with beer.

Put hose in mouth.

Lift funnel higher than hose.

2 beers in 2 seconds. :cheers:

Its not a game persay but me and some friends used to play " Power Hour " . what u do is u need a analog clock with the second hand and u take a shot of beer every minute for an hour , which in the end turns out to be about six beers in the end , the hard part is trying to burp because by the time the burp comes its time to take another drink . it might sound easy but iv seen this game criple some seasoned drinkers and if u end up yacking wile playing (someone usualy does) u gota pound a beer after and continue playing and don't forget to crank the tunes !

FLIP CUP!!!

you have two teams line up on opposite sides of a long table, teams are as big as you want. in front of each person is about a quarter cup of beer. on go, starting with the first person on each team you chug your beer, set the cup down with the edge off the table a little bit and try to flip the cup right side up by smacking the bottom, once you land your cup, then the next person drinks and flips until you go all the way down the line, first team to finish wins and the other team loses a player but keeps the same amount of cups and you do it again, meaning that someone on the losing team has to drink 2 cups. you keep going until one team is knocked out. you usually don't remember the end of the game. image_209027.gifimage_209027.gifimage_209027.gifimage_209027.gif