New Name Project SKY HIGH!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any other good mods that u would suggest.

Long_Handle_Ice_Scraper.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Accidents no matter how big or small, always suck. You can never get things lined up 100%.

If you were closer, I have everything you need to fix it.

:cheers:

:rotfl2:

Just to let you know there are two mjs at pick n pull in sparks right now. One is a long bed and one short. They are both 2wd. The short bed has the black interior and is in pretty good shape. I don't know if u needed mj specific parts for your truck but thought I would let you now since your the first Reno member I have seen.

I was thare like a week ago and the short bed wasent thare maby it was me and i dident see it or its new.

Have u been to the pick n pull in Carson

Bummer, I haven't been on here for awhile...I got everything you woulda needed to fix that sitting in my backyard :shake: Oh well. As of last week there were two MJ's in Carson City, a white one and blue one, both longbeds; they have been there awhile now, so I expect them to go to the crusher any day now :( I'm gonna have to go check out the Reno one again, I don't recall 2 of them there :hmm:

Anyway, I got tons of extra parts I am soon to be getting rid of, some MJ specific, lemme know if any of you Reno guys need anything...I see a couple of you poped up since I've been on here...we should get together and do some wheeling; I now live in Carson, but usually make my way back to Reno 2-3 times a week; finding some great areas here in Carson too...pm me if your interested

-James

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lifted the front with new coils tryed to level it but i don't think i did but don't really know how much lift i put on it if you can tell by looking can you tell me and i think the front is to tall for the back what do you guys think.