New Name Project SKY HIGH!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

wow man you really did a nice job straightening all that out, I'm so paranoid about someone hitting me because there is no chance for my rig to get fixed up here, i've only seen maybe half a dozen xj's from my time period and 0 mj's.. well i saw one one day. it was all done up real nice at the mall.. never saw it again, our junk yards around here have nothing jeep at all, its a shame... All i can say is that I'm super defensive when i drive around here becasue the drivers around here make monkeys look like pros

but wow good stuff and it looks awesome

good on ya

wow man you really did a nice job straightening all that out, I'm so paranoid about someone hitting me because there is no chance for my rig to get fixed up here, i've only seen maybe half a dozen xj's from my time period and 0 mj's.. well i saw one one day. it was all done up real nice at the mall.. never saw it again, our junk yards around here have nothing jeep at all, its a shame... All i can say is that I'm super defensive when i drive around here becasue the drivers around here make monkeys look like pros

good on ya

Thanks man glad to hear it looks good to someone else but if you ever hit anything i bet one of us down in the states will be glad so send you whatever you need to fix it to save a Comanche would be way better than to have it in the JY so if you need a fender i will go pull one for you and send it to you.

And thanks again i will have to add more pics of the leaf install i jest did lifted it about 2 more inches in the rear looks good if you ask me and i think i can fit 33s.

good on ya

Thanks man glad to hear it looks good to someone else but if you ever hit anything i bet one of us down in the states will be glad so send you whatever you need to fix it to save a Comanche would be way better than to have it in the JY so if you need a fender i will go pull one for you and send it to you.

And thanks again i will have to add more pics of the leaf install i jest did lifted it about 2 more inches in the rear looks good if you ask me and i think i can fit 33s.

that would be awesome but still scared to crash haha but thank you and ya those are some wicked leaf springs, good luck on your build

That's a nice MJ. I like the stance of it. It looks good. If it were in my area I would say a good set of M/T's but where you are, you may be good. :cheers:

Thanks man i think it looks good jeswt want to put 33s on it and i would love M/Ts but no cash.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Put in Rusty's not so cold air intake acos adjustable coil spacer and new thermostat and pressure bottle but pressure bottle is kinda crappy made.

Dose sit up higher in the front to level it out perfect i need longer shocks and brake lines soon.

• 8 months later...

Just some stuff i have been working on.

First mounted my my new shovel with a modified bolt with a hole in it for a pad lock. All i did was drill a hole in the rollbar and shovel put the bolt in and done.

Then my mount for my hilift all i did was use some channel steel welded some bolts up and down and measure and paint and put in looks pretty good to me.

mounted in the bed.

had to secure my 2 gallons of coolant and put my hilift in. You can see how the hilift fits on the bed.

Last thing i did is ratchet my spare tire in the bed for a quick fix till i get something else. Looks prretty good all together.

Tell me if you think i should do anything different or anything better you would do. Sorry for the not so good picks hard to get good ones with a cell phone and with the lights.