While we're on the topic of junkyards:

Automan2164

You're gonna have to supply a synopsis for us with non-youtube friendly internet connections.

Imagine walking into a junkyard, and finding every MOPAR muscle car you've ever dreamed of, rotted away, totaled out, or forgotten. Set to a tear jerking guitar.

Rob L. smiley-sad032.gif

I'd make a safe bet that most (if not all) of those cars in the video were in that little corner of the junkyard that never gets crushed. Once the yard owners are done selling parts off of the cars, the chassis and everything else that is left will get sold off to guys like you and me. Maybe to run again or to donate panels to a car that is more intact.

Going to the crusher - no way. :shake:

Heck, it looked like 1/2 of those pictures where taken behind somebody's barn not in a junkyard. Sad thing is, that might be more of a death sentence.

There is a rust free '68 Camaro sitting along the fence of a local yard. They got into trouble with the IRS and have been crushing everything in the yard except for 15 select cars along this fence. I do not think they are permitted to sell any parts or car in the yard.

You're gonna have to supply a synopsis for us with non-youtube friendly internet connections.

Imagine walking into a junkyard, and finding every MOPAR muscle car you've ever dreamed of, rotted away, totaled out, or forgotten. Set to a tear jerking guitar.

Rob L. smiley-sad032.gif

Remind me and we can go over by the JY that is the very first picture in the montage. Mopar City is about 10 miles from my house. Well known JY for Mopar muscle car people. VERY high priced, but often he is the only source for some parts.

http://www.moparcity.com/