Another JeepcoMJ thread...

LoTGoD

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the last 3 posts demonstrate what Don was hoping to accomplish, i.e. that this not be re-hashed by the various opinions for the 100th time and that it's at the point Pat and the other parties just need to handle it in private. Certainly if it gets cleared up I think the forum has the right to know that it's done, but I agree with Don that for the best interest of the parties involved they should communicate privately. Anyone who posted in this thread voiced their opinion already, and there is nothing we can do to affect this transaction, so leave it at that. :cheers:

Both Pat and 87mjdriver requested that confirmation be posted when Pat made good in his commitment(s) in that transaction. I told them we would do so, either by unlocking the "other" thread, or by starting a new thread.

As far as I can see, we do not have confirmation of anything yet. We also have nothing on which to justify additional bashing. Accordingly, I am going to lock this thread, too. I would appreciate it if the intended recipients would contact me, Pete, or Shelbyluvv when they have received their package(s) from Pat, so we can see that the information gets disseminated. Meanwhile, allowing further piling on strikes me as counterproductive.

• 1 month later...
Harness has been sent VIA myself, to LoTGoD. 12:17 PM today.

Rob L. :thumbsup:

Thanks a TON Rob!

I'll post up here once I receive it. Rob was also nice enough to send me a USPS tracking number, so I get to watch it get closer each day!!!

Ill keep everyone posted on the tracking too. Here's what I have so far:

Label/Receipt Number: 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000

Class: Package Services

Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was accepted at 12:16 PM on October 13, 2009 in WOODSTOCK, IL 60098. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later. [/u

Rob L. :thumbsup:

Label/Receipt Number: 0308 3390 0000 9653 0757

Scheduled for Delivery: Monday, October 19, 2009

Class: Package Services

Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was delivered at 8:00 AM on October 19, 2009 in COLUMBIANA, OH 44408.

No problem Aaron. Happy to help out, and I hope everything works out for ya...

Rob L. :cheers:

let me know if there is any other part you eed. I have other things to take care of with you...never made it to 89eliminator's house as I had to go to socal for work. I will be in socal for another 5 weeks, but will send you any other electrical part you'd need