Another JeepcoMJ thread...

LoTGoD

This person has been given chance, after chance, after chance. On any other forum after all the good folks he has insulted and cheated with his constantly repeated asinine excuses, his character set would have been recognized and he would have been banned, dumped, sheite-canned long ago. Amazing patience and tact have been shown by club members trying to resolve their transactions with this guy, and only after forum public exposure has this person responded w. more of the same lame excuses. And amazingly, some members still make excuses for him. :nuts: Hopefully he has banned himself off into the sunset, never to be heard from again, the CC will be better off w/o this bad apple. Just sorry for the folks he has burned.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick fix for this if it has not been more than 45 days just file a claim with paypal. This can be done with many transactions. If he has money in his account paypal or checking after a period of time if no descision they can and return it. If fact they pull it right away and wait for the decision to return it to the seller. Its early and I am in a hurry I use paypal everyday selling antiques and such if any one wants to know more I will try to help later.

I appreciate the support that you guys are giving me on this matter, and I also appreciate those that know Pat personally, and know he is a good guy. I don't doubt that for a single minute. Reading that thread that he posted on NAXJA, I can see that he is/was trying to make a change in his life for the better.

The reason for this post was not about making Pat look like the bad guy. On the contrary...I'm just looking at getting my harness so I can get my project closer to completion. I tried keeping things quite, and giving Pat the benefit of the doubt on this for the last 2 months, but that didn't seem to work.

I do have Pat's phone number, and may call him, but I doubt he will answer an number he doesn't know.

Hornbrod, I agree with what you are saying completely. I run a rather large Jeep forum (Jeepsunlimited.com), and have to deal with these kind of folks on a daily basis. That's one of the reason's I come here...less BS. Pete runs a great community, but it stinks for everyone when things like this happen.

To those that offered, I'm looking for a harness for a Renix 4.0 with an AX-15 for my 90 MJ. Feel free to PM me with what you have, and what you are looking to get out of it. As long as the transaction goes smoothly, I'm willing to pay for it...again.

Thanks for all the support guys....hopefully we can resolve this yet.

-Aaron

Someone go get the harness from Pat's place and box it up.

I will pay to have it shipped to LotGoD's place. I also suggest that Pat be banned from ever selling on this board again. Once is an opps. Twice is just plain wrong.

Pat if you have plans to make this right than let them be known. Pete I think I hear the Band warming up!

If someone does go get it, let me know who you are, and I'll send you the money to ship it to me!

If you do go, please don't make a big deal about it to Pat on my behalf. He knows what he did, and he has to live with it.

I don't know Pat, but at this point, I'm not sure I would even want the harness from him. And I may even go so far as to wonder if it ever existed. I think it is time for this forum to be done with him, and for those who have dealt with him to cut their losses and be done with it. For all we know Jeepcomj is still on here watching under another name, but my guess is that he really just doesnt give a chitlin.

Am I remembering correctly that he used to have a sustance abuse problem, or was that someone else? Maybe he fell back into old ways and whatever money he gets is just going toward that. Ive seen it before and I'm sure Ill see it again, but that would explain a lot. I hate to make assumptions about that, and if I'm wrong, I'm sorry. But if that is the case....

I don't know Pat, but at this point, I'm not sure I would even want the harness from him. And I may even go so far as to wonder if it ever existed. I think it is time for this forum to be done with him, and for those who have dealt with him to cut their losses and be done with it. For all we know Jeepcomj is still on here watching under another name, but my guess is that he really just doesnt give a chitlin.

Am I remembering correctly that he used to have a sustance abuse problem, or was that someone else? Maybe he fell back into old ways and whatever money he gets is just going toward that. Ive seen it before and I'm sure Ill see it again, but that would explain a lot. I hate to make assumptions about that, and if I'm wrong, I'm sorry. But if that is the case....

Obviously Pete would be the one to make the call on banning Pat, but I don't think that is completely necessary. The idea was mentioned that he should not be allowed to sell things on here, and I would agree with that.

As far as the substance abuse thing, that seems to be heresay...as I don't ever remember seeing anything along those lines. There isn't any reason to bring something like that up at this point, as it just adds fuel to the fire of the mob.

Let's see if we can motivate Pat to get me my harness first :shake:

http://www.comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16924&start=0

I knew I remembered something, on the second page. Maybe its something, maybe its not, and like I said, I apologize if I'm wrong.

I appreciate the findings, but he was a college kid...and realized he drank too much. In any case, it has nothing to do with this thread. Thanks.

I don't know what kind of hurry you are in, but this winter I am doing the HO swap in my:

'90 MJ 4.0L 4x4 AX15, LWB.

If you can't wait until late fall when I plan on ripping it out, I will package it up and send it your way. Otherwise, I was just going to sell it on CL.

Let me know.

Rob L.

I don't know what kind of hurry you are in, but this winter I am doing the HO swap in my:

'90 MJ 4.0L 4x4 AX15, LWB.

If you can't wait until late fall when I plan on ripping it out, I will package it up and send it your way. Otherwise, I was just going to sell it on CL.

Let me know.

Rob L.

Thanks Rob, but I need to get this thing on the road before the first snowfall. That was my plan...now I need to stick to it!

For someone who is taking it hard in the backside by Pat, you sure are defending him alot. What gives? Sorry if you think I'm being an A hole but something aint right here.

Because I have to deal with these kind of issues on a daily basis, and I tend to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, even when they are screwing me over. You aren't being an a-hole at all. I don't get hot tempered that often, even when the issues at hand are right in my face. I prefer to resolve things as peacefully as possible. I'm a firm believer that Karma affects us all, and if I do what I feel is the right thing, I'll be repaid back the same way one day.

Yes, I'm pi$$ed off at Pat. Does that mean I'm going to go on here and call him every name under the sun? Nope. I just want to resolve this as fast as possible. Name calling and threats are only going to make Pat take that much longer. If he can see that I am still willing to take the parts, or take my money back, that may motivate him enough to get his a$$ in gear and get it done.

Hopefully you understand my motives now.

I. I run a rather large Jeep forum (Jeepsunlimited.com), and have to deal with these kind of folks on a daily basis. That's one of the reason's I come here...less BS.

-Aaron

You sir have all my sympathy and respect. I quit your forum because of its members. I can only imagine having to attempt to keep them in-line.

Rob.. if you can manage to get that harness in my hands.. I can ship it for free.

• 2 weeks later...

tracking number provided either tomorrow (wednesday the 9th) or thursday night. shipping out will depend on time I get off of work and how much time it takes to fix my grandfather's duramax as he needs it thursday morning.

1/2 of what LotGod paid me will be refunded friday 9/18/09. I will also send out what I owe 87mjdriver on that date.

I will not sell anything to non-local members on this forum again. my BS is not worth your guys headaches. If you are local, and need parts...chances are you have my number or means of contacting me and you are more than welcome to come raid my parts pile.

It's not anything anyone here cares to hear, or will believe, but I am sorry.

-Pat

Please conduct your business via PMs to the affected parties instead of posting here. Thank you..........

i think since this was made public on this thread, there's no problem with pat posting an update on it. :hmm:

:agree:

Pat, good to hear. Please make it happen. I know your a good guy.

Rob L.