I made the wifes car faster....

Darren

I think this adds like 20hp or something like that.

I'm actually quite proud of myself. I've never debadged a car before. It came out perfect I'm my humble opinion. Like it was performed by the hands of Christ.

wait what? I thought putting ON chrome made the car faster? I'm so confused!

//goes outside and removes chrome spinner caps, and returns them to walmart//

Only Mr. Hornbrod could answer that question :yes:

Installing chrome from vehicles substantially faster than an MJ, like from a Porche, Ferrari, Maserati, even some Benzs and Beemers, really does make an MJ go faster - kind of rubs off. But adding chrome from an XJ or another MJ does nothing for performance, it's only eye candy. :D

BTW, I apologize for my previous post bad-mouthing Hyundai's. When I was stationed in the ROK about 12 years ago they were junk, pure garbage. All S. Korean vehicles were junk at that time. But now they have become very decent and reliable vehicles, so I've read. I'll still prolly never buy one, but my comment was out of line.

HEY HEY HEY!!!!! Take it easy on the Hyundais! For what they are, they are a dayem reliable car! I know they aint nothing special, but they are good cars. I have 2 of them... A 1997 Accent which has made me and my wife through some tough times. And since the accent was so good, we bought a New 2005 Tucson, which for the price and what came with it has been one hellova small SUV. Show a little respect guys! jamminz.gif