Ignore the Price, Just Observe and Enjoy........Wow!

WahooSteeler

MFP, I have the open headrests on my truck, and I've seen a fair amount of them. I'm surprised you haven't seen them on an MJ before, I've even seen 'em on here.

Yes, I did not want to talk numbers but your guesstimate is about the same as mine, $8k. :thumbsup:

MFP, I have the open headrests on my truck, and I've seen a fair amount of them. I'm surprised you haven't seen them on an MJ before, I've even seen 'em on here.

Yes, I did not want to talk numbers but your guesstimate is about the same as mine, $8k. :thumbsup:

It's probably that age thing again. Eyes have seen it, but brain did register it or remember it, which was it? :hmm:

:cheers:

It's probably that age thing again. Eyes have seen it, but brain did register it or remember it, which was it? :hmm:

:cheers:

My Eliminator has the see through headrests. I'm pretty sure they are factory,, but my truck also has the light package and upgraded sound package. Maybe that has some bearing in the seats,, like maybe they used see through headrest on trucks with the cargo light,, I mean what good is seeing the bed if you can't see through the headrest.. or something like that.

How the flippin heck am I going to ignore the price... I'm really disappointed in you g-money..

I was thinking you found something more along THESE lines: http://www.sexylittlemaidservice.com.

UMMMM CAREFUL ON MY LINK FELLOWS........... :yes:

edit.... :thumbsup:

Um, thanks, JT. I opened the link with my 12 year old daughter looking over my shoulder...

Did you not read the big red letters there big guy? :doh:

Yes, seen the big red letters but we were talking about the price of a MJ being sold :shake: Well forums are now off limits at work as they will be blocked soon :( so looks like it's good bye as computer time at home is limited with the kids :wall:

Yes, seen the big red letters but we were talking about the price of a MJ being sold :shake: Well forums are now off limits at work as they will be blocked soon :( so looks like it's good bye as computer time at home is limited with the kids :wall:

geeeezzzzz man.. I'm sorry about that.. I edited my post,, I looked at it again and I can see where someone could have thought I was talking about Wahoo's link.. :oops:

I wish the seller well, but that truck will not sell at that price. $5-6K range is more likely.

Did you see the thread title?? We ALL know it won't sell for that price or even close to it, hence why I said "ignore the price" and "let's don't talk about price". It's just a super nice MJ to look at. :shake:

Didn't you offer your opinion on price at $8K?

That I did, but only after talking about the truck itself and after someone else broke my thread rules. And it is MY thread LOL. :brows:

Seriously though, I really don't care and I knew it was inevitable that people would talk about the price, I just didn't want to have it dominate the thread, that's been done a million times. I just wanted to share what "I" thought was a killer example of how cool these trucks can look, be it a clean street version like this one or a built up trail rig. Just giving you a hard time. :thumbsup:

That I did, but only after talking about the truck itself and after someone else broke my thread rules. And it is MY thread LOL. :brows:

Seriously though, I really don't care and I knew it was inevitable that people would talk about the price...

"Give me a Diablo samich and a Dr Pepper and make it snappy I'm in a g@d d@mn hurry!"

:thumbsup:

Yeah, I think this guy would have better luck trying to sell it at Barrett Jackson than on the internet. It looks like show room quality almost.

BTW WahooSteeler, what exactly is a Diablo samich? Its about lunch time right now. I'm starved and looking for ideas. :drool:

BTW WahooSteeler, what exactly is a Diablo samich? Its about lunch time right now. I'm starved and looking for ideas. :drool:

Well, the movie credits didn't give a description of the said sammich, but I'll take a logical guess. Being that they were in the south, I'm pretty confident that it either had pork or chicken in it, and I'm almost certain that it was slathered in a southern style HOT barbeque sauce. Mmmmmmmmmm, barbeque!

Well, the movie credits didn't give a description of the said sammich, but I'll take a logical guess. Being that they were in the south, I'm pretty confident that it either had pork or chicken in it, and I'm almost certain that it was slathered in a southern style HOT barbeque sauce. Mmmmmmmmmm, barbeque!

mmm how about Pork AND chicken with Hot barbecue sauce jamminz.gif !!

Sorry guys...back to the truck. Yeah its awesome!!

Yeah it's a nice truck , but my '88 with almost 300,000 on it is more "original" than that one. About the only thing not "original" on mine is the paint and now, the lift and later model nose. Hell, even the SPARE TIRE is original. :eek:

Yeah it's a nice truck , but my '88 with almost 300,000 on it is more "original" than that one. About the only thing not "original" on mine is the paint and now, the lift and later model nose. Hell, even the SPARE TIRE is original. :eek:

Uhh, the only thing not original on that one is the wheels. You both have new paint, you both have a lift, but yours has an altered look from a later model nose. His just has different wheels, Jeep wheels at that, not even "aftermarket" wheels, which IMO would not keep any vehicle from being original. I don't quite see how yours is more original?? :hmm:

Dude, if you saw the letters below the link, you should have checked the link at least before clicking on it. IMO you should check where the link goes no matter what if there is any reason it could cause a problem. I don't blame JT at all here. Its not his fault that YOU clicked the link.

BTW they must have a motivated computer tech if he caught a bad link in the amount of time it took for you to click the link, realize what it was and exit. :smart:

geeeezzzzz man.. I'm sorry about that.. I edited my post,, I looked at it again and I can see where someone could have thought I was talking about Wahoo's link.. :oops:

No problem, just stuck looking at CNN all day at work :ack: Forums have been a no no for a while but have been running under the radar but the link set off the hounds on me:wall:

Dude, if you saw the letters below the link, you should have checked the link at least before clicking on it. IMO you should check where the link goes no matter what if there is any reason it could cause a problem. I don't blame JT at all here. Its not his fault that YOU clicked the link.

BTW they must have a motivated computer tech if he caught a bad link in the amount of time it took for you to click the link, realize what it was and exit. :smart:

The topic was about a MJ and the price, yes maybe I should have checked but in 2 1/2 years CC has always been a family friendly site that I could view w/o worry but over the past few weeks looks like I have to view as I do most other forums :shake:

And yes, I work in a govt computer center so yes big bro is always looking 8)

Sorry about missing that link. :doh:

Hey JT, how about not disguising the iffy links next time. :shake: Remember that not everyone is internet savvy enough to check the bottom left corner before clicking (though they should learn that trick asap).

Back on topic - I thought there wasn't a single Comanche that had FACTORY (meaning installed by the factory) power windows? I swear I read that some where, nor have I ever seen one before. But obviously I don't know everything, but I'm trying to!

That's pretty cool. I've never seen power windows from the factory on an MJ.

That truck is super clean, it's a very good example of the potential that our trucks have. I am 9just like most of us) am in the process of making mine that clean, but I doubt I'll get that close!