Some people just dont get it

Rockyrider367

I'm not about to read any of that, but it almost sounds like a traffic post. One that is so stupid that people around the internet flock to it and give the site more traffic. :shake:

Pretty much. Some wanker claimed he flushed his engine with water to clean it out... :hmm:

I'm not about to read any of that, but it almost sounds like a traffic post. One that is so stupid that people around the internet flock to it and give the site more traffic. :shake:

Pretty much. Some wanker claimed he flushed his engine with water to clean it out... :hmm:

yeah, don't bother reading it. i did and actually got dumber by doing so, and thats pretty hard to do :yes:

Ive pressure washed the top of a head before.. of course I wasnt running the thing and had the oil plug off.. filled it with about 2 gals of fuel oil after and turned it over without the plugs and fuel flow (disco'd the fuel pump) about 40 or 50 times. Drained the engine and refiled it with oil put it back together and it started right up. Never had a problem out of it since. Still running. Doesnt use oil and has good pressure. So.. It can be done I guess... image_209027.gif

My little brother dumped 2 quarts of oil in the engine before he realized he didn't put the plug in...not the same.

My washer fluid fill and my radiator overflow are right next to eachother on my Dakota, and one early morning I dumped a bunch of washer fluid in the rad overflow...oops. (no problems out of it though)