What be this electrical thinger?

Daytime Running Module

That was my only guess. The pile did have DRLs, but they were added, or so I thought... But not aftermarket. I didn't bother to look into how they were done, there was some wire splicing going on that I didn't feel like dealing with. Perhaps it was actually done right, but the wire splicing was for something else...?

It freaked me right out when the headlights came on when the motor was running.

flux capacitor

no..... this is the flux capacitor.. flux1.jpg

fail.fail.fail........

I think its the control box for the suction cup on a stick that you shoot out behind a transfer truck on the highway, so the truck can pull you down the road.. What it does is shoots a toilet plunger on the back door and is connected to a high tensile Spiderman web strand. Fully organic, nearly invisible, and mostly indestructible until it receives an ion pulse from the control box and the strand completely disintegrates into a molecular goo. At least thats what I think,,, but I know for hell sure it anit no d@mn flux capacitor.... geeezzzzzz

flux capacitor

no..... this is the flux capacitor.. flux1.jpg

fail.fail.fail........

I think its the control box for the suction cup on a stick that you shoot out behind a transfer truck on the highway, so the truck can pull you down the road.. What it does is shoots a toilet plunger on the back door and is connected to a high tensile Spiderman web strand. Fully organic, nearly invisible, and mostly indestructible until it receives an ion pulse from the control box and the strand completely disintegrates into a molecular goo. At least thats what I think,,, but I know for hell sure it anit no d@mn flux capacitor.... geeezzzzzz

i gotta look for one of those on my truck :eek: