Is this someone from here?

xj_dummy

It was a good put together video,,, but................................ WTF??????????? When he started hitting those dash switches I was thinking it was going to start the engine,, then I saw that super huge key ring I was kinda disappointed.. .. I was also thinking that kids steering wheel spinner was on the wrong side of the wheel.. But the mostest awesomest thing was the flames on the top of the windshield... I don't care who you are,,, Thats class right there!!!! jamminz.gif :hmm: :hmm:

The kid in the video was our very own Eagle (the grande olde farte himself) as a youngster. The MJ was a late 50's prototype he was testing secretly out in the boonies of western CT for AMC. The video was cleverly converted from an old black and white 8mm home movie into .avi format.

Only kidding Eagle. image_209027.gif

I always wondered who JC Whitneys customer base was..............................now I know.

That Jeep drove through the JC Whitney catalog towing a crap magnet.

j/k

I heard that somewhere else and was wondering when I could use it.

I guess we all did some strange thing when we were young. :chillin:

Man you guys are so mean.. thats me

a little in touch with your feminine side there pong?

lol, I suppose at least the truck isn't painted girly colours

:help: I guess he has no friends.. cause I know someone would have told him his stuff is ghey :agree: and if he does I am sure they don't ride in his junk

You guys are awful. :rotfl2:

But seriously, I've seen far worse. I've lived across the street from a high school my entire life and his truck is only a 3 or 4 on my tacky scale (with 10 being the worst). I've seen old beaters that could have been a float in a parade. :yes:

You guys are awful. :rotfl2:

But seriously, I've seen far worse. I've lived across the street from a high school my entire life and his truck is only a 3 or 4 on my tacky scale (with 10 being the worst). I've seen old beaters that could have been a float in a parade. :yes:

What de did to that poor mj was awful...we can't help we are honest

Maybe you should be the good mento and correct their demmented ways :hmm: :fool: