BACK WITH NEW SKIN october update

HELLO EVERYONE

NOW AFTER A PAINT JOB, NEW 30`S PIRELLI ALL TERRAIN TIRES

THATS IT FOR THE MOMENT , BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE IT JUST RUN NICE SO THE LIFT AND BIGGER TIRES WILL HAVE TO WAIT A COUPLE MONTHS

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT IT

:cheers:

COMANCHOSO IS ON!!!

Looks nice.

A couple of suggestions.

1. You can add posts to a single project thread instead of creating a new thread every time you post. This will make it easier for everybody to watch your MJ evolve and see what it originally looked like.

2. PLEASE turn off the caps lock. :thumbsup:

Willy

• 1 month later...

Well its been a while now but here is an update

Working on the color change of the interiors from brown, burgundy or whatever that color is to black

Doors already done ...

just for the follow up, this is how my MJ looked back in "unibeersity" days

and now

and i also have this in project jeje, I been thinking the same way I guess

I´ll post some pics soon with tinted windows and the black interior finished, hope by that time with the new 97+ front clip on

• 4 months later...

I took it for a last "low" ride before the 4" lift

3 days before lift

then a drunk bastard appears

broke the rear window with my head

skull print

while waiting for a green light this stupid-drunk guy did not even try to stop, he stoped at my rear bumper and spare tire (wich ended in the middle of the avenue)

since this took place in Baja Mexico it´s gonna be a long legal process until i get paid and recover myself from the injuries i got that day

really sucks...

I was not prepared for the last couple of pictures. I am scrolling down . . . enjoying the evolution with a :D . . . then bam! That really stinks. It still looks great, but just when it was coming all together :fs1: . I am glad you are ok. I like the vents black better ;) . Keep us posted - Rich

Thanks guys

I'm thinking this is the best moment to do the bucket seats swap (with headrest of course )

also did this upgrade after a few problems breaking the speedo cable plastic clip, finally got it working

did some custom rocksliders based on someones project around here

Thinking to do a custom rear bumper with steel plate or some material like that; any suggestions???

I don't have an exact number but based on the budget by a body shop manager it will be between 750 and 900 bucks, i have found a few parts like tail lights and rear window in near places in a very good price so if theres a little money in the pocket i will use it for the 97+upgrade

I was thinking about doing the chinese 2500 upgrade but then i got this crazy thought about having an accident where my imported parts could get all damaged and all the mess that i´ll have to go tru´ so I can get a new set of it . Then this accident happened so i decided to go for the 97+ ;) wich will be easier for me to find parts for the MJ

• 3 months later...

Ok guys here are the upgrades!!!

new custom rear bumper made from a really thick piece of metal :chillin:

once again took it for a last "low" ride in the dune and some mud

A fresh look in the interiors now in black, notice the steering wheel cover ;)

and the new stereo

of course the floor mats

Jeep seat covers...for the new authentic MJ bucket seats (wITH hEADREST JAJA)

Hey thats me :doh:

New rear window; it was the only one in my area , found it after a week or some like that, got it for 40 bucks

and the new 4.5" lift

That´s it by now :waving:

Yep, looks like you are driving up hill all the time :clapping:

Rest of the truck looks great! Glad to see it back on the road!

Iknow $500 MJ

Next weekend me and friend will be working on the rear lifting

so i won't be hhunting monkeys every night with head lights pointing at trees :rotfl2:

• 10 months later...

THE NEW LOOK OF THE MANCHE :cheers:

NOTE:

That oil spots on the floor aint mine... :no:

Testing it at the sand drags.... image_209027.gif

now I'm running a 2000 XJ 2.5L engine, new clutch, and some mods in order to fit the newer engine, just a few relocation of some sensors like the temp one.

planning to get a rolled 2001 XJ with coil set up and do the entire swap, interior, dash, 4.0L engine, and auto tranny

but thats it for now :typing: