bought a new vehicle

comancheman

i hope my comancheclub membership isnt at stake here but i bought a 1986 pontiac fiero. hopefully i can save a little money on gas now and yes i know its a girls car. the comanche will stay on the road and always be my favorite.

just putting it out there incase anybody needed to make fun of someone

When I was younger (and married) I wanted to buy one, but my wife wouldn't let me for fear I'd kill myself doing something stupid in it. She was probably right.

Are you aware a 300 hp 4.6l Northstar out of a Cadillac fits in that engine bay?

Imagine a 300 hp engine in a less than 3000 pound car...

you need to put the ferrari body kit on it, then lift it and put 26s on it. i bet nobody in the hood has done that yet! oh, yeah, it's a fiero, that's why LOL. :D

Another friend used to put Lambo Countach and 427 Cobra fiberglass fake body kits on top of Fiero frames and sell as Kits.... I helped him one weekend gut the interior of a few of them that he had...

Not trying to sound rude here, as I almost picked up a fiero myself but to call one quick it's well, just not right. Those things are far from fast...Fun yes, fast no.

I thought a 12 Second Quarter Mile was pretty solid for what it was running...

Not trying to sound rude here, as I almost picked up a fiero myself but to call one quick it's well, just not right. Those things are far from fast...Fun yes, fast no.

That's a fairly heavily modified one, though (engine swap, or extensive mods to the 2.8v6 ). Don't get me wrong here, I love fiero's and as I said almost picked one up; but bone stock they are far from what I would consider fast.

That's a fairly heavily modified one, though (engine swap, or extensive mods to the 2.8v6 ). Don't get me wrong here, I love fiero's and as I said almost picked one up; but bone stock they are far from what I would consider fast.

Never said anything about stock... His was heavily modified, and it was probably in the top 5 fastest cars that I've been in, ever...

Never said anything about stock... His was heavily modified, and it was probably in the top 5 fastest cars that I've been in, ever...

You also never said anything about not stock either. :popcorn:

You also never said anything about not stock either. :popcorn:

Well, I sort of did...

Had a buddy years ago with an 88 GT that was FAST!! I don't remeber all what he had done as far as aftermarket parts, but the thing weighed next to nothing and was QUICK