>>>Comanche Club T-Shirts - Second round >ORDERING IS CLOSED

BLHTAZ

This is a LONG post. Please read all of it slowly and carefully so you don't have to ask questions that are likely already answered here :cheers:

The shirts can be had in many different colors, but the printing will be done in either Dark Green or Tan only (your choice). Please choose the color shirt that you feel will be appropriate with either of those colors printed on it. Please understand that not all colors shown will always be available and be prepared with a second choice in color if I have to contact you about it.

The cut off date for ordering will be February 15th

We'll start off with pricing on the items being offered.

Shirts

Short Sleeve T-Shirts = $15.00

Long Sleeve T-shirts = $19.00

Hooded Sweat Shirts = $23.00

Zippered Hooded Sweat Shirts = $27.00 >>Black or Gray only<< (not pictured)

Youth & Toddler sizes are available in short sleeve t-shirts only and will be the same price as the adult sizes. See below for details on colors.

Here are the color charts for the items we are offering. Click on the charts to go to a detail page for each one...

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

You may click on the two color charts below to get a more detailed look at the colors as well as the specific color name for submitting your order

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

The Hoodies will be offered in these two options only...

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Some other samples for your viewing pleasure...

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

These are the two style choices for the hats... They are both adjustable hats so that one size fits most.

Please email me at - mjjeeper @ yahoo.com (remove spaces) - with the following details to place an order:

-Your first & last name

-Your forum screen name

-shipping address

-phone number

-What style shirt/shirts that you want including size, shirt color & print color

-For hats...which style (structured or non), how many and color combo

I will get back to you with a total owed including shipping ASAP as well as the PayPal address to send your payment.

Payment must be made in advance!

The cut off date for ordering will be February 16th, but we MUST have no less than 24 shirts ordered for anything to happen at all.

All pictures shown are mock-ups for reference only. The real shirts will look similar to them, but may differ in color somewhat.

We REALLY prefer that PayPal be used for payment. A PayPal account is not required as it allows you to pay with a Debit or Credit card if you wish. We will accept a Money Order as the ONLY other form of payment. All needed payment information will be in my response email with your order total.

Shirts are being brought to you by;

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could do tank tops, but then you are looking at added expense as the artwork would have to be changed for them because what goes on the t-shirts won't work on a tank because of structure & placement. It has been our experience in the t-shirt business for over 5 years now that tanks just do not sell well in general. The only ones we have had good sales from are ladies tanks, but men just don't go for them much.

We could do tank tops, but then you are looking at added expense as the artwork would have to be changed for them because what goes on the t-shirts won't work on a tank because of structure & placement. It has been our experience in the t-shirt business for over 5 years now that tanks just do not sell well in general. The only ones we have had good sales from are ladies tanks, but men just don't go for them much.

What!!! Guys don't like t-tops??? :eek: Must be a NC thing..... I see nascar ones all the time!!! :rotfl2:

I was just fooling about the tanks Brent,, but come to think about Steph would probably like one. But,,, I think she'll be ok without... :thumbsup:

Where are the big & tall sizes?

Unfortunately...we found out on the first round of ordering that the warehouse I get the shirts from no longer carries Tall sizes. Some of the t-shirts are available in 4X & 5X sizes, but the colors are limited to the common stuff...White, Black, Ash Gray, Sport Gray.

Most all of the colors are available in sizes up to 3X. One of the more popular colors sold in the first round was Olive and that is available up to 4X t-shirt.

Order them up guys & gals. I am going to try not to drag this out as long as the last time, but we still need to get the minimum # of shirts ordered to even make an order. This was no problem the first round and I am sure it will not be this time either.

Shirt minimum order is 24

Hat minimum order is 25

Hey Brent...my kiddo's are in 5T stuff and the youth sizes with this place go up to 4T... any idea about the sizing of the regular sizes...(like how close the XS might be to a 5T ish...) I guess they could wear as a night shirt if they were too big.

Wade

Wade...do me a favor and lay one of your 5T shirts out and measure it across the chest armpit to armpit and then down the front from the top of the neckline to the bottom of the shirt. I want to compare them to the XS youth that I have here and let you know.

I want a hat, but just in one color - khaki.

I can get them that way too...just thought that the multi-color hats would be more popular. Prices will be the same...just be specific in your order email about it being a solid khaki hat and if you want structured or not.

just wondering is you would ever get any zip up hoodies?? they would be Ideal comanche.gif

Didn't think about zippered for some reason, but yes, we can do those. They are a bit more expensive though andthey are not offered on anything even close to a Tan color.

We can do Black or Gray and they would run $27.00

I'll add that in to the original post ASAP...thanks... :cheers:

Please be sure that you are including all the needed information with your orders. So far...every order I have has a problem... No sizes listed...shipping addresses incomplete...not specific on colors etc, etc...

Check your emails as I have replied to all and have requested the information needed to fix the problems, but have heard back from noone so far.

It would look awesome! :yes: Like when I pop out of my MJ wearing a Colorado XJs shirt. :D

I need another. Might need a zippered hoodie too. :D I'll send an email when I figure it all out.

:D I know, that's why I had already put in my order for a hoody and a zipper hoody for the girl. :yes: And it will match my hat.

I still be passing out cards and representing CC where ever I go. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys :thumbsup: All emails should be replied to now.

We are doing good on shirt orders, but it seems that no one is really interested in hats :hmm: . I have one hat ordered so far and we need at least 25 to make it possible to sell at the prices quoted. If we don't hit that mark I will have no choice but to just refund any money paid on them and maybe try a hat order on it's own at another time. If we get close to 25 (like 20) I can recalculate cost and see if eveyone is willing to pay another dollar or two and still get them made. Custom made hats are rather expensive to do unless you are making 200 - 300 of them at a time or more which is why I stayed with rather basic hats to keep the cost down. If the style is the problem, let me know as I can get fancier stuff, but it's going to cost... I didn't really think folks would want to be paying $25 - $30 for a hat though :dunno: