Hmmm....

SuperWade2

It's a rare American clasic soon to be considered museum pieces. :D

Anyway, we just had this discussion a little while back here in pub. I think ya might have missed it. Everybody posted how much they would sell their truck for. I think the highest price was one million dollars.

Wait, no that was me :D

Come on the guy put in a REBUILT 2.8L. You can't question that, just write the check.

I passed up on a 91 with coil spacers an fiberglass fenders for $7300, and just missed the 89 the guy sold before it for $10K.. it had bed rails! You can't beat those prices! :nuts:

It probably went something like this...

Wife to Husband : "Sell that @#$%$#@ Pickup Truck Now!"

Husband to Wife : "Sure honey, I'll drop it on Craigslist right now"

3 Weeks later;

Husband to Wife : "Sorry Dear, I put it on Craigslist, and we didn't get a single reply... I have no idea, these things are RARE and my Orange Paint just kicks butt... I guess we'll just have to hold on to it and it will appericiate... much like a fine bottle of wine"

I can't believe you guys. can't you see the Muffler bearings :brows: Thats gotta Raise the Hp 546 and look at the amazing Chrome Bumper :eek: This guy doesn't know what hes riding in its worth Like $120300000.00$

or the piston return springs. those are brand new. and you can't forget the chrome blinker fluid reservoir :banana: