3 week old pig.

Mattpioneer

My girlfriends uncle is a pig farmer. he got a litter of piglets and got to looking, one has no butt hole. its 3 weeks old and is still living. if it lives i will send it to riplys believe it or not, if it dies.....................well i do nothing

Where you from? South Alabama? :D

Got any pics?

My girlfriends uncle is a pig farmer. he got a litter of piglets and got to looking, one has no butt hole. its 3 weeks old and is still living. if it lives i will send it to riplys believe it or not, if it dies.....................well i do nothing

My brother's girlfriend is a vet tech, and from what I understand animals being born with no "butthole" Isn't exactly common, but it's far from unheard of. I believe they simply put one there. The 'exhaust' system is there, just no exit.

• 2 weeks later...
hey fubar don't feel bad. i wana see it to i mean come on, how often do u get to see a pig with no @$$ hole?

i still don't understand though. where is it all going? everything living or running has to have some form of exhaust

no worries man , someones gota throw them self on the grenade and besides i gota no WHERE DOES IT GO !