MJ's with Gambler Rim? **Update ** Tell me what you think!

SuperWade2

Anyone run the Jeep 5 Hole Gambler Rims on their MJ? I have a buddy that owes me for the RE Adj Rear Trac Bar that I gave him and he has a nice set of rims/tires from his TJ that I was considering seeing if they might fit on my MJ. I have the Gamblers on my TJ and really like the way they look on that.

AT Tires, 29x10.5r15 (he thinks) <- Fit under Stock Height MJ?

Look OK on a White MJ, or too Blingy?

Not his Rims, just the style

9007.jpg

Any thoughts?

SW2

These are blingy,

http://comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8323

the gamblers will look just fine. :D

AARG, X2. Sorry Drahcir495, gotta agree on that.

Not you :eek: , but you love chrome :hmm: .

Maybe I should sell the RE 5.5 and lower the girl?

I still like them :D

Yeah, I think on a lowered street MJ with Hannemann flared fenders, a street Comanche body kit, and big 'ol fat tires those wheels would look great. But not on a lifted MJ. Just my 2-cents. but if you like 'em, go for it! The only person that matters is yourself. :D

Anyone run the Jeep 5 Hole Gambler Rims on their MJ? I have a buddy that owes me for the RE Adj Rear Trac Bar that I gave him and he has a nice set of rims/tires from his TJ that I was considering seeing if they might fit on my MJ. I have the Gamblers on my TJ and really like the way they look on that.

Any thoughts?

SW2

I guess thats why they call them Gamblers... You just really don't know what they look like... lol

I think they'll look good..

Any thoughts?

SW2

I guess thats why they call them Gamblers... You just really don't know what they look like... lol

I think they'll look good..

I emailed the guy.... and hope to go take a look this weekend hopefully...

Will post Before and After pics if I end up getting them...

• 3 weeks later...

Ok... tell me what you like better... I got one one for a "test" fit right... Not great CellPhone Pics, but you get the idea anyhow! Will get some better pics posted this weekend when I get all 4 of them on and washed up.

TrXus STS 29x10.50R15... I get a bit of rub with full turn, but think a couple washers on the steering stop will be OK for now... no hard wheeling in this in my immediate future...

$0...Swapped straight across for the RE Rear Adjustable trac bar that I gave the guy a few months ago (that I was never going to use anyhow since I went Tri-Link Long Arm on my TJ)

#1, Original, "OEM"

Orig.jpg

#2, Gamblers

New.jpg

Closeup.jpg

Bed.jpg

SooooperWade Deuce! I've always been really picky about those wheels. On some rigs I like them, on others I don't. I think it's certain color and tire combos that just "fit my eye". That being said, your TJ is beautiful, and I think they look VURY nice on the MJ.

Another nice score! :cheers:

I'm not going to get em mounted tonight I don't think.... Daddy Duty is taking longer than usual... unless the little ones (3 year old twin girls) fall asleep quickly, which I don't count on any more...

I did give em the hose and a quick scrub after work (the Tires/Wheels and not the twins ;))...not perfect, but at least the first layer of gunk is washed off...

I think it's going to look nice, especially once I wipe my Pioneer stickers and Black Weatherstrip thing off...might be a couple weeks before I get all that done (See above excuse about twins with a wife that works most evenings and every other weekend :nuts: )

Maybe it's about time I started my "Super-W-Deuce Project MJ Thread"