MJ's with Gambler Rim? **Update ** Tell me what you think!

SuperWade2

Super nice SuperWade! I actually think the stripes look better now for some reason. I guess I'm just not a black rim fan.

I'm thinking maybe the same thing...now that I bought both a heat gun and the Stripe erased pad/grinder thing :eek:

I might hold off on the stripe removal for now...

SW2

once I wipe my Pioneer stickers and Black Weatherstrip thing off.

Hey SuperWade2,

If you remove the black trim can I buy the driver's side door trim from you?

How about the best of both worlds and black flares?

Image Not Found

once I wipe my Pioneer stickers and Black Weatherstrip thing off.

Hey SuperWade2,

If you remove the black trim can I buy the driver's side door trim from you?

How about the best of both worlds and black flares?

Image Not Found

I see what you did there... The new wheels sure look Awful "grey" in your chop... I do like the Black flare look, not sure about the trim removal or not... I painted my TJ Flares with Krylon Fusion when they were all faded and they look awful nice still...

BTW, the wife asked of I was gonna keep the stripes or not.. she said she saw a White MJ in town and it was strip less and she said she liked mine the way it was now better... Darn women....

chop that picture without the pinoneer lettering and post the image. I think the strips are ok...

You mean like this? Or the one without the Black Molding and Black Flares too...

I removed Pioneer and redrew the section of molding that came off the other day, assuming I glue it back on...

nopioneercs2.jpg

Image Not Found

the new wheels sure look Awful "grey" in your chop...

I was trying for black but any darker and I lost resolution of the holes, lug holes and rivets. I like it with the stripes, molding and black wheels with black lug nuts (otherwise they stand out too much). Here's a pic of mine with Eliminator wheels (10-hole), I like your gray/black stripes better than my red/burgundy.

On second thought it does look better with the lettering... :dunno:

In my opinion if the lettering was removed, the stripes would have to continue to the bottom of the tail light to make it look right.

Image Not Found

You know what might be a cool idea? If you could somehow color match the stickers with the letters "MJ" to put under the end of the stripes. Definitely would be a one of a kind look. :dunno:

Like this

Image Not Found

or this

Image Not Found

hemi, hemi, hemi... yeah hemi,,,, It looks good with hemi!

It would be a @#$% to extend the strips in real life..

With my lifters that are clacking so loud and cracks in my exhaust manny, it sounds more like a crappy running diesel right now than it does a HEMI... I think a full engine rebuild is probably in to cards sooner rather than later...

I probably should be focusing on getting my engine running instead of exterior, looks modifications.... I might also drive it till it drops (I only drive 2000-3000 miles a year, so it could go a while, even in the poor condition it's in now), then go ahead and get s 4.6 Stroker (then the sticker would be cool!)... Hmmmm...