My Wife is leaving me. She caught me . . .

Drahcir495

Are those the Walker Evan Racing Beadlocks?

These are the Walker Evans Street Wheels. I got the rings and bolts in today!

My wife would not be happy with the title of this thread :D . I was reminded today that she was the one who decided I should get these.

DansGreyMj, Do you get a friend of the family discount :brows: ?

:clapping: WahooSteeler, lol :yes:

my wife just discovered a UCA bushing in the freezer this evening as she went in for some ice......all I heard from the living room was "What the ......"

We're coming up on 15 years this June, and she is becoming more and more immune to it every day ;)

Jeff

my wife just discovered a UCA bushing in the freezer this evening as she went in for some ice......all I heard from the living room was "What the ......"

We're coming up on 15 years this June, and she is becoming more and more immune to it every day ;)

Jeff

:yes:

I give my wife a lot of credit, she puts up with my jeep addictions. Things seem to go a bit smoother when I get her involved in the build-up's. That, and she gets to trade in her car every three years :brows: . And congrats on the 15!

Evan Evans - thats just cruel, lol.

89eliminator, they are 17x8.5 - Rich

I am a very lucky man...

Right now there is a trailer hitch on the dining room table...AND its been there since Friday when it was dropped off by Fed-Ex!!! I am talking out of the box, sitting on her place-mats. Now its brandy new, so its not dirty...but it IS a jeep part in the house ON the table!!

Its for HER Libby...maybe that's why I am getting away with it.... :roll:

CW

Hate to be nosey but what did you give for these? I'm looking for a set of 17" wheels, and are the beads functional or for looks?

This is a DD, so I decided to get the simulated beadlock wheels. It kinda sucks, but the actual beadlock rims are also available in 15x8. As for pricing, the best deal I could find was with Dave at http://www.walkerevansracing.com/street.wheels