Looking for pictures of racing MJs

88JeepManche

I wonder if this one really has a SRT-4 2.4L engine in it.

You can get 450hp and 425# of torque easy. The torque band is wild, over 375# of torque at 2300rpm and a 6500rpm redline.

In a 2wd MJ I bet a sane person could get 30mpg on the highway and 22-24 in town. I would get about 12 mph in town and about 22 on the highway... ButI know in not sane. :brows:

In a 2wd MJ I bet a sane person could get 30mpg on the highway and 22-24 in town. I would get about 12 mph in town and about 22 on the highway... ButI know in not sane. :brows:

My dak R/T with the 360 gives me 11mpg avg. :D The most I can ever hope to attain is 17 highway and that's on a perfectly flat road at 60mph with a tailwind. Displacement is fun and all, but the turbo Cruiser my family used to have kicked some major butt and still gave us great mileage. :D

I had this brainstorm recently... about an SRT4 powered MJ..... The same trans that bolts to a 4cyl Wrangler bolts to a 4cyl Stratus/Cirrus/Neon and would concieveably bolt to a 2.4l turbo SRT4 motor... Right? That little SRT4 sticker on that 'Manche fender gives me hope.... How cool would that be?? *googles Swanty Racing* Your right foot shouldn't care about gas mileage!! jamminz.gif Okay maybe a little.