cargo lights

walmart has some lights that i am also thinking about putting above the bed. the one i have has a black frame&housing, blue lens and is rectangular, 2''x6'' or something like that. just not sure how to put it on as i don't want to drill. anyone ever tried that new stuff from the guy who did oxy clean? the clay stuff. sorry to jack your thread

walmart has some lights that i am also thinking about putting above the bed. the one i have has a black frame&housing, blue lens and is rectangular, 2''x6'' or something like that. just not sure how to put it on as i don't want to drill. anyone ever tried that new stuff from the guy who did oxy clean? the clay stuff. sorry to jack your thread

Walmart?? Oxy Clean guy?? :jump:

Junk and junk. Don't waste your $$.

Walmart?? Oxy Clean guy?? :jump:

Junk and junk. Don't waste your $$.

Billy Mays!!

rookeShieldsBackontheBoards008-vi.jpg

Yah, if you get a factory one, the leads are already run (at least in my truck). I just had to fish it up from the drivers side b pillar and connect to the plug by the steering column. Once you get the lead to the light plug it in and it grounds through the steel of the cab.

Easiest thing I did to my truck and it sure is nice to have.

yea it's completely bolt-in.

the wiring is already there, you just need a factory switch, take the factory b-pillar out so you can finish routing the wiring up behind the headliner.

the center hole is dead-center in the cab, and I believe a 3/8" hole.. 1/4" up from rubber window seal.

easy to install, hard to find.