Jeep Chicks rule!

Kenosha Warrior

:popcorn: :brows: :redX: :redX: :redX: ..... :redX:

I'd like to :banana: and :driving: that :evil:

hopefully you won't :thwak: me

I'd drive her hard, use all the gear postions, spin her around a few times, hold it on redline and wait for it to blow. :brows:

:cheers:

I do that to her and she does that to my jeep, fair trade.

:eek: surely not at the same time :roll:

• 2 weeks later...

y'see... there's a half-interesting story behind the whole 'jeeps suck'

my MJ tried to kill her a few times.

Once when I ramped up a large rock, the pass.door popped open and she almost popped out.

second time was while turning a corner with ruts in it, the truck got wedged and almost flopped onto the pass.side

third time the e-brake failed to hold and it almost ran her over.

But, the MJ is now a memory and the new heep, the XJ, is a little nicer, her side of it was rusted less than my side.

I kinda got run over by a Jeep once. Pat's XJ tried to kill me. Although it was kinda my fault...

i don't remember that...

Remember when you had it parked by my house idleing, when we were checking the power steering fluid? You had me shut it off, and instinctivly I put it back into gear after I did. I failed to mention that to you, and when you reached in a few minutes later to start it, I just happened to be standing in front of the left front tire. It rode up my shoe and scuffed up my shin a bit when you hit the starter.

Remember when you had it parked by my house idleing, when we were checking the power steering fluid? You had me shut it off, and instinctivly I put it back into gear after I did. I failed to mention that to you, and when you reached in a few minutes later to start it, I just happened to be standing in front of the left front tire. It rode up my shoe and scuffed up my shin a bit when you hit the starter.

the unaffected hardly remember such incidents.

:roll: