Special deal on upgraded fuel injectors for 4.0L

Using the "JEEP" discount code will now get a 10% discount instead of $10 as originally stated. That has been changed as the different types of injectors are selling for different prices so this is a way to do it fairly for everyone.

OK...the 24lb injectors are up. He has created a whole Jeep page on his site now. You can go to www.precisionautoinjectors.com and navigate from there to the Jeep page.

The 24lb injectors are here... http://precisionautoinjectors.com/produ ... oductId=11 The ad says 96 - 98 Grand Cherokee / Wagoneer, but I called him to confirm that they are the 24lb Ford Motorsport injectors.

His site makes it hard to find the injector flow rates vs. PSI. Or is it me?? :nuts: Seems to be devoted to replacement injectors for factory engines. Most Jeep stroker guys use 20-24lb. injectors @ 35-60 PSI and regulate them with a chip, adj. MAP, adj. regulator, or a combo of all. If he could put up a separate window in the Jeep section devoted to Jeep Stroker engines, then list the injectors he can supply in this range, he would sell a crapload of them.

He is trying to address some of these types of things as he learns more about the Jeeps and the needs of those of us doing such modifications. He has got all of the "stock replacement" stuff in line now, but things like this are going to take a little more time.

We asked for 24lb Ford Motorsport injectors and he has now provided them. Let me direct this new info to him and see what he can do with that :cheers: .

I believe he is going to register as a member on here when he has a chance so that some of this can be address first hand instead of third party too ;) .

I'll keep doing all that I can until he gets caught up :D . I'm trying not to drive him crazy with too much stuff and make him sorry he met me and my Jeep crazed [Jeep] family... :brows: :beerhead:

Hi guys,

The injectors that are listed as 96-98 applications are 24lb/hr Ford Motorsport Injectors. They are all part # 0280150947. I will set up more products such as a "Stroker Set" but it will be the same product as the 96-98 4.0L set with a different title. It's very time consuming for me to edit the web page and honestly need someone to make me a professional one in the near future. As the orders are coming in through both the website and eBay, I've come up to help my father at the shop and am working most of the day on the injectors to keep the supply stocked and to build up a surplus for the future as I'm moving back to NYC in the Spring time and do not want to stop or delay and shipments when I move. I would be glad to answer any questions and will be bookmarking this thread to check on it regularly. I'm making new contacts with suppliers and I am hoping to lower prices when I can find cheaper sources as well as offer a larger inventory of injector sizes. One more product I will be offering which I heard was desired by the 02+ Stroker motors is the 27lb/hr injector. It has a newer style EV6 clip (sort of oval with two tabs on the right side). I hope to have this item listed on the site by the end of next week and will be offering it at the low price initially. Not sure how much interest there is in that injector but I would like to be able to cover every year and motor combination for all Jeep enthusiasts.

Thanks,

Wojtek

Precision Auto Injectors

Hi guys,

The injectors that are listed as 96-98 applications are 24lb/hr Ford Motorsport Injectors. They are all part # 0280150947. I will set up more products such as a "Stroker Set" but it will be the same product as the 96-98 4.0L set with a different title. It's very time consuming for me to edit the web page and honestly need someone to make me a professional one in the near future. As the orders are coming in through both the website and eBay, I've come up to help my father at the shop and am working most of the day on the injectors to keep the supply stocked and to build up a surplus for the future as I'm moving back to NYC in the Spring time and do not want to stop or delay and shipments when I move. I would be glad to answer any questions and will be bookmarking this thread to check on it regularly. I'm making new contacts with suppliers and I am hoping to lower prices when I can find cheaper sources as well as offer a larger inventory of injector sizes. One more product I will be offering which I heard was desired by the 02+ Stroker motors is the 27lb/hr injector. It has a newer style EV6 clip (sort of oval with two tabs on the right side). I hope to have this item listed on the site by the end of next week and will be offering it at the low price initially. Not sure how much interest there is in that injector but I would like to be able to cover every year and motor combination for all Jeep enthusiasts.

Thanks,

Wojtek

Precision Auto Injectors

Hey Ya'll... This post (quoted) is from Wojtek...owner of the business so please feel free to ask him what you need to about the injectors.

Thanks Brent!

I have an XJ with the 4.0L I-6 engine. I didn't want to admit that I have an XJ because I'm on a Comanche site. I followed a link to this site from another XJ board.

His website shows that he is out of stock, but I read an earlier post that he may have a handful available.

Gary

I know he said that he didn't have many in stock yet for the '99 - '04 4.0L applications. He has been in NY helping his father get caught up on building injectors and trying to find more cores for your application. He should be able to respond soon with info on the availability.

• 5 years later...

Sorry to bring up an old topic but I wanted to add that I ordered a set for my 89 eliminator and they arrived in just two days and they still accepted the "jeep" promo code for 10% off. After a few hours to install these (extended by a broken MAP sensor vacuum line) the difference is incredible! I cleaned the throttle body while I was at it but man what a difference! It idled smoother, accelerated better and was so responsive. I just wanted to add to this thread so everyone know what a good deal this is and in my opinion one I was way overdue for. Thanks for sharing this on this great forum!

Tim

I'll have to give the opposite review,

back in 2011 I won an auction for a set of their injectors on Ebay at a great price,

(Set of 6 UPGRADE 1987-1995 Jeep 4.0L Fuel Injectors #280742802809 $41+$4.95S&H on 09/27/11)

they sat, sealed up in the package till I had time to install them on March 2012.

4 of them worked great....

but 2 did not fire at all.

I messaged their ebay account, and their web site, but never got a response to either:

http://comancheclub.com/topic/30518-id-these-fuel-injectors/

Ended up pulling them out,

& cleaning/reinstalling the stock injectors.

Yea buddy of mine had the same problem with this site he hasn't heard back for a month but he wanted me to let you guys know he called another place CSP injectors got some replacements for his old ones from this place and bought some brand new bosch 703's not refurbed for 249$ shipped to the door I would order some but I'm a junkyard diver only got two more to go for a complete set all for under 50$ hopefully this place has an eBay store too

That's unfortunate to hear, my buddy's considering getting a set for his XJ after seeing the difference in my MJ. Perhaps we should reconsider... Thanks for the input guys.

Tim

I just figured my set somehow slipped by,

the bigger problem for me was that they never responded to the messages.

I came across the phone number a short time later, but never called it.

So I probably could have gotten some attention to the problem if I called,

but I had a lot of other stuff on my plate at the time, and let it go.

• 3 years later...

Can anyone tell me the operating difference between the EV1 and EV6 style upgraded injectors?

https://precisionautoinjectors.com/collections/jeep-injectors/comanche

Are both 4 hole and will either work on my '91 4.0?

I don't think there is an operating difference. AFAIK the only difference is the wire connector. The EV1 is for 99- 4.0s and EV6 came along with coil-on-plug in 00-01 XJs. For the MJ you'll need EV1.