Happy 2008!!!!

jtdesigns

Same to you guys I have no kids here tonight just me and the wife and a bottle of Beam so can I say drunk monkeys yeah baby or maybe a game twister :brows: it just depends on how much of this bottle we enjoy.

But back to the topic at hand you guys be safe and don’t do anything to illegal and if you do don’t name it after me.

Same to you guys I have no kids here tonight just me and the wife and a bottle of Beam so can I say drunk monkeys yeah baby or maybe a game twister :brows: it just depends on how much of this bottle we enjoy.

But back to the topic at hand you guys be safe and don’t do anything to illegal and if you do don’t name it after me.

Jim Beam Rye whiskey is my drink of choice.

Are you drink white or yellow label Beam?

With my pain pills and valium I'm feeling good. At least my back doesn't hurt right now.

I'm not going out, I'm just going to enjoy a few drinks and stay up until the new year or longer.

Happy New Year to Everyone

I'm a big fan of yellow label Beam or some Wild Turkey 101 proof. :cheers:

I can't stand Jack....

Jack is my buddy. :brows: Although, Wild Turkey 101 and Mt. Dew; that was a recipe for an all night poker game.

EDIT: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE IN THE CC.COM FAMILY!!

I'm a big fan of yellow label Beam or some Wild Turkey 101 proof. :cheers:

I can't stand Jack....

Jack is my buddy. :brows: Although, Wild Turkey 101 and Mt. Dew; that was a recipe for an all night poker game.

EDIT: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE IN THE CC.COM FAMILY!!

Wild Turkey 101 and Mt. Dew... I think that a sin or something. :nuts:

Its a great sipping whiskey. I might have a beer to drink with it.

I have never mixed it.

It is meant to be straight in a glass with no ice. :brows:

Jack makes me cough every time I take a drink...

Hey Tim, congrats on the first post on CC in the new year. :cheers: jamminz.gif

Oh, and as for the sin of mixing the turkey, yea, I know it was. We just didn't get started into it until about 4 in the morning, so we were trying to tone it down a lil bit. ;)

happy effin new year fockers!!!

Since it's New Years and you're probably either drunk or hung over, I'll let this slide. In the future, please try to be a little more genteel in your use of language. I am not now, and never have been, a German fighter plane.

I started mine off right our local club had a sober up run today and I think the high was 10 degrees but it was a blast jamminz.gif yeah those damn trees took out my cab corner and my box :roll:

O well good way to start the year off.