Giant liquidation after parting out XJs for over a decade

cruiser54

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey cruiser I am looking for an intermittent wiper switch for my 87. Have the black box but it still doesn’t wipe intermittently. I’m going to try to change out that switch. You don’t happen to have a non tilt, floor shift, working intermittent wiper switch do you? 4.0 4x4 87, no tilt. 

On 3/27/2024 at 7:32 PM, Whitaker717 said:

Hey cruiser I am looking for an intermittent wiper switch for my 87. Have the black box but it still doesn’t wipe intermittently. I’m going to try to change out that switch. You don’t happen to have a non tilt, floor shift, working intermittent wiper switch do you? 4.0 4x4 87, no tilt. 

Ive got one, unsure if it works, came out of a part jeep. But you can have it if you pay for shipping.

On 3/29/2024 at 4:13 PM, Comanche SS said:

Ive got one, unsure if it works, came out of a part jeep. But you can have it if you pay for shipping.

Sorry for the delayed response. Been a bit sick. I’ll give it a try if you still have it. Does it come with a stalk? If not I have mine. Just let me know how much and how to get payment to you. 

11 minutes ago, Whitaker717 said:

Sorry for the delayed response. Been a bit sick. I’ll give it a try if you still have it. Does it come with a stalk? If not I have mine. Just let me know how much and how to get payment to you. 

Sending PM now.