I can't get these floor mats clean

strictlyxjs

I picked up these floor mats at work. They were in the back of some random xj in the yard but i think they came from a fsj cherokee cheif. I asked my boss if they were from his cherokee chief and he said no and that could have them. I would love to use them in my comanche. Passenger side is coming around but i can't get the drivers side clean. I'm hoping someone has some kind of tip for me.

Things i have tried:

1.Powerwashing with commercial gas power washer.

2.Soaking in oxi-clean over night.

3. Soaking in simple green (usually have good luck with simple green)

4.soaking in "super clean"

5.Soaking in purple power.

6.Using a rug/steam cleaner.

7.rubbing with a rag soaked in acetone

8. Several combinations along with thr above steps but also scrubbing with a scrub brush and or scotch pad.

9.ran through the washing machine with oxi clean and powder tide.

20221016_193758.jpg

20221016_193751.jpg

• strictlyxjs changed the title to I can't get these floor mats clean

I was thinking that too, but up here stuff doesnt usually get to messed up from the sun like down by you guys,  especially floor mats. But then again the jeep might have come from  anywhere. The xj came in on a wrecker a few days before i found them and it was full top to bottom with crushed coffee cans. It was stuffed like a horder's car and these were in the back. Underneath.. At least they don't smell bad.

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Pete M said:

any luck?

No not really lol. I learned tk live with them i think the dye in the rubber is just not there anymore. I also found out they are not oem to any jeep. You could get them saying "ford" or "ranger" "bronco" as well. Someone posted on instagram they came across a lot of nos ones with the packaging still on them. They were made by "plasticolor" you can still find some if you search ebay.