renaming a project

Confedneck

any fisherman out there will tell you renaming a boat is bad luck. i believe the same goes for jeeps. your truck must keep the name it already has. if/when you sell it, the new owner is obliged to keep that same name, he cannot change it either.

You rigs have to earn their name.. or it has to make sense. Ping POng.. was cause the first time I took it on the trail it was a rust free dent free rig.. after about 2 hrs.. I could no longer say that.. cause I hit just about every tree in a 100 yard stretch :oops: Casper cause it is big and white like a ghost... Turd.. cause it looks like a POS.. smurf cause it is blue... the last rig hasnt earned a name yet.. but it shall

i wanna call it misfit, because when i went wheeling with the caloosa jeepers last weekend, i was the only AMC, the only TRUCK, the only MANCHE, the only NON BARBIE lol... ohh and the only one with the doors off LMAO

ill keep it goatrider, and on the back window, "the jeep misfit"

I named my project XXMJ because I combine 2 XJ's with my MJ. Well now its 4 XJ's and a parts MJ being used to build my rig. But there is the F-150, Bronco and the Dodge W-150 parts I'm using also. I probably should have named it project mutt.... :nuts:

My MJ has a project name but will need to earn it's real name once its finished... :brows:

I named my project XXMJ because I combine 2 XJ's with my MJ. Well now its 4 XJ's and a parts MJ being used to build my rig. But there is the F-150, Bronco and the Dodge W-150 parts I'm using also. I probably should have named it project mutt.... :nuts:

My MJ has a project name but will need to earn it's real name once its finished... :brows:

:agree: my project is named snowball, because the money keeps adding up. but i haven't named the rig yet

:agree: my project is named snowball, because the money keeps adding up. but i haven't named the rig yet

rolling downhill like a snowball headed for hell?? lol

the crabby kiwi is my XJ's name. when I tore the interior apart, I found a kiwi husk in a mouse nest, that and the XJ is green, the crabby part comes from the crab apple tree that grows opposite the XJ on the lawn, my brother used to throw crab apples at the XJ till he ran out of'em :roll:

the mj was called piggy. It was loud, hard to handle, smelled like poo and nomatter how hard I tried, it always got wedged into mud somewhere.

you can't change the name of the heep, but changing the name of your project is fine. like, Project Misfit: *insert heep's name*