operation "replace the durango" is a go!

Pete M

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just dad.  it'd take another week to get stuff mailed back and forth for me to then do it on my own.  but at least I don't need to drag mom along.  13 hours is a loooong time for her to be sitting.

same as the last one... like an absolute dream. :D 

though next time I rent a dolly from uhaul I'm bringing some wood wedges to shut those ramps up.  :fistshake1:  I had some success limiting their movement with a ratchet strap, but sheesh those things are noisy. 

45 minutes ago, jdog said:

Nice looking Durango

But now the real question in my mind, did you pull the empty dolly behind the pt? That must've looked strange.

I just might have if the PT had a hitch.  :D  but after experiencing pulling a uhaul dolly on I-24, I'm glad I didn't try.  :(  that road has some serious issues. 

oh, and cruise control can be either regular or smart.  :L:  and the lane departure feature actively tweaks the steering wheel (as opposed to the simple beep in the Tacoma) but can be turned off with a hard button on the dash that stays off with each start of the engine. :D   I didn't play with that feature though, as the trailer was already out of my lane by the time the truck sensed anything so I left it off.  I'll update later once I can drive it around sans trailer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...