Post pics of your christmas loot!

strictlyxjs

2 hours ago, strictlyxjs said:

Hahaha

I work for General Dynamics Electric Boat as a structural welder. We just got our new barge "Holland" from Bollinger shipyard in Louisianna. Shes a big unit but prob nothing compared to some of the stuff youve moved around.

FB_IMG_1640483661770.jpg

Right next door to us is Senesco Marine. They build alot of tugboats possibly even some your company uses.

I work for General Dynamics Electric Boat as a structural welder. We just got our new barge "Holland" from Bollinger shipyard in Louisianna. Shes a big unit but prob nothing compared to some of the stuff youve moved around.
FB_IMG_1640483661770.jpg.e3e9f731a5eefa5826ecb0a4412d32f7.jpg

Right next door to us is Senesco Marine. They build alot of tugboats possibly even some your company uses.
All our stuff is built down south or in Maryland. My current ridecwas built in Palatka, Florida. But I'm familiar with Electric Boat. I used to run coal up the Thames to the power plant in Montville. Spent some time at Mohegan right after it was built. That was a lifetime ago.

1989 Eliminator
4.0L 5 speed
2wd

my youngest nephew apparently saw this blanket in the store and just had to get it for me. :D  the cat seems to approve.

IMG_20211225_190616_417.jpg

and I got myself some nos decals for the wall

IMG_20211224_131239_214.jpg

oh, and my mom found this infuriating ancient homer rubik's cube.  this is just a google image.  I'm super close to finishing it, but so very far...

d8x3hg-844a5aaa-5089-4348-8347-b51b68eb8e7b.jpg