Back Tires don’t fitting

Hey guys I recently bought some new tires off a Jeep Yj 08. The front tires fit perfectly but the back tires don’t fit. The hub of the drum brake is to big to actually seat the tire. I’m thinking of just grinding the tire so that it fits on the hub but just wondering is there a better way or am I just stuck having to grind all my tires and spare just to fit ??  I have a 89 basic model MJ long bed 

I would highly recommend against grinding your tire OR the wheel. I've never heard of someone grinding a tire, but doesn't sound like there is a happy ending involved.

There is no 2008 Jeep YJ. Do you mean JK? Because you'd need spacer adapters to make it work with the lug pattern.

Sounds like there is something strange going on here...

Dang sorry guys. I don’t know the correct terms. So I’ll explain it with some pictures. So the hole that’s in the middle of the rim, like huge hole.  See where I’m pointing out in the picture. That is not fitting. Like the diameter is smaller then the drum brake hub or protrusion and doesn’t allow for the rim to seat well. My question is how can I fix that. I am about to just take an angle grinder and carve that middle hole( see picture of what I’m pointing at) and call it a day. Is there an easy fix or do I just have to do that to all my rims. And I apologize once again, I re-read the post and it sounded stupid. Hopefully this explains it better. 

7153C09F-B8EB-45EF-8699-78A5302766CB.jpeg

842BB465-B047-4702-84E3-3D097B83E0DE.jpeg

D7C98DB8-8CF2-4C74-8D29-F5904B9CC5B1.jpeg

11 minutes ago, MiNi Beast said:

08 yj? No such jeep.

Wrong rims buy proper rims. Aluminum ones look good, run them. 

Sorry I was told they were from an 08 jk. I bought these wheels. But like I said the middle hole doesn’t fit in the back. The reason I’m changing the wheels is because  all four rims are different. I wanted a same rims for all four. 

508FDE5E-130F-4EA0-BBD4-E3490ACD9596.jpeg

97BCB10C-9E2D-4218-B713-05E0B9CD7033.jpeg

Yeah you will need a spacer or  adapter in the rear unless swap rear axle. Woods truck grind away at your own risk, but suggestion would be pick up another set of rims. Hope you didnt spend to much, for about $250 you could have brand new matching set of steels. Other wise cruise the market 👌

found it!  it's an 08 Patriot Steel wheel!  that's why the bolts line up, but the hub is wrong.  you could try a pair of rear spacers, but the lack of a hub-centric connection to the wheel is a bit troubling.

1515_1040873_01_web.jpg

2 minutes ago, Pete M said:

found it!  it's an 08 Patriot Steel wheel!  that's why the bolts line up, but the hub is wrong.  you could try a pair of rear spacers, but the lack of a hub-centric connection to the wheel is a bit troubling.

1515_1040873_01_web.jpg

Was just gonna post they are patriot compass steel wheels