Core 4x4 vs Rubicon Express UCAs

So @watchamakalit suggested that I go with the Core 4x4 UCAs as that's what they have. After researching, they seem like a great deal for the tier 1 arms (~$120). Plus there is a lifetime warranty in case they break. They also list all specs of the arms and differences between tiers 1-4.

So I'm curious if any of the arms would be comparable to the RE arms. RE doesn't list specs so I can't see what the actual hardware/material differences are. I can get them at about $185 (eBay link) which is $15 less than Core's tier 2. That means there are three tiers that are beyond the RE price point. (RE retails for about $250 though)

Asking because that's the first time I've heard of core and I never see anyone running them. I'm starting to lean toward Core because of the lifetime replacement warranty. I don't plan on crawling. Mostly road usage and trails.

Links to both:

Core 4x4

Rubicon Express

I have Core Tier 1s, JKS and Rough Country. I went with the COREs as the attachment to the axle is 1/4. JKS 3/16, still good. RC were 1/16 sheet metal or so. I haven't run the COREs much. A few road trips. They look well built. I might go with others if I was doing serious offroading, then again they look good. 

So already more people have Core than I thought! Can someone with RE arms weigh in? Why did you choose them over core, or why would you? I could justify the extra $60 or so to get them if I knew they were a better product. But based off of what I'm hearing, not sure why anyone would go RE  :confused:

I’ve had RE, Currie and metal cloak arms. RE works great but the flex joints are finicky and seemed to need rebuilt sooner. The Currie ones were simple awesome and gave a great overall ride. Sand will wear out the joints quickly though. I finally went with metal cloak due to the sand factor here where I live. They don’t flex as well as the curries but they’re quiet and smooth. They flex much better than the oem clevite rubber and they are a sealed setup which imho lasts longer. Rebuildable too. For uca’s I may recommend a double adjustable arm. Super easy to adjust that way. Core just makes a decent copy of other arms at a slightly lower price. I’m sure they are just fine also since many have time them for some time now. They used to be much cheaper than they are now though. With their current prices, I’d look into Currie, Savvy and Metal Cloak for short arms

• 2 weeks later...