Headliner

TieDyeJK8

9 hours ago, ghetdjc320 said:

SMS headliners is still making new MJ headliners. Have one in my truck and they are great

$400 is just too much for me to stomach trying to find a cheaper one! i messaged him 3-4 days ago i saw it listed on his site for $225 so i thought that wouldnt be a bad price but when i messaged him he said the price has changed to $395...

3 hours ago, Pete M said:

he's on our site guys.  :L:  just go ask him.  if he agrees, I imagine we can put together a new thread to gather interest and see if we can meet his minimum for a "group size". 

I just sent him an email ill let everyone know what he says! 

4 hours ago, TieDyeJK8 said:

I sent Steve at SMS an email and he said "I will only be able to trim about 11.4% off the cost. From $395 to $350 shipped. But I need a minimum of 10 people interested in headliners."

can you ask him to start a new thread so I have something to link to? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2021 at 12:43 PM, thousender said:

Same with me depending on how expensive shipping and the headliner itself cost...

there's a topic in the "for sale" subforum. :L:    I do believe you've missed the window though. :( 

7 hours ago, kryptronic said:

I've got an active post in the classifieds for sale section with a new, never installed black SMS headliner for sale.

i commented on your post awhile ago saying "why couldnt you have posted this a week ago!!! i would have bought one of the headliners. best of luck with the sale!"