If Social Media Was Around 30yrs Ago.........

WahooSteeler

51 minutes ago, Jesse J said:

I think we are equally stupid as you guys just there was no one around to document you guys

Naw, new kids take the cake for stupid. Eating tide pods, snorting condoms, gorilla glue in your hair....along with all the other they stupid af "challenges".  Don't get me wrong I did a lot of dumb stuff but today is a different level. I had jackass growing up so it was fun to watch people do stupid stuff but never had the thought to go mimic behaviors let alone record it. That's the problem today, common sense has been been replaced with the need for gratification from your peers based on shock value. You know that saying mom's always say, "Well if Johnny jumped off a bridge would you do it?" My day the answer was no, today it's gotta do it for the gram. 

kids were ALWAYS that dumb. :L:  it's part of growing up as you gain experience in dealing with peer pressure.  it's just that the double-dog-dares are more widespread now due to the internet.  previously it would have been just a kid or 2 in that town that were dumb enough to lick the frozen flag pole. :D