Anyone have a dash clock for sale?

coolwind57

The clock I installed a couple of years ago began to lose some parts of it's digits a few Months ago.  Now I'm blowing the fuse, which also kills my interior lights.  So, who's got a good-working dash clock they'd be willing to sell me?

There's a couple on Ebay, but I'd prefer to buy from one of you guys.

No I wasn't going to bother pulling it to get the part number.  I'd like the ones with blue connectors if I get a choice.  I'll re-pin any connector that doesn't fit my current harness.

So allow me to revise my question:  Anyone have a dash clock with a blue connector that they'd sell me?

1 minute ago, eaglescout526 said:

Problem is is the blue connectors are the early ones. Those use those connectors similar to the headlight harness and 84-86 AC control deck harness. 87-90 use the metri pack connector and those use smaller pins than the blue connector. You want a quartz one huh?

Yea, I hear the quartz ones are brighter and clearer. 

Should be simple to repin/retrofit a harness to match.  This site has all the wiring details:  http://gojeep.willyshotrod.com/HowtoDashClock.htm

I'm fine with rewiring in a molex connector set if needed.  I trip over these connectors at my aviation school. 

40 minutes ago, JolietJEEP'84 said:

VFD clock?

Referring to the two types of displays they used.

VFD - I personally pulled this clock from a completely unmolested '87:

o3M6P7yl.jpg

LCD - The gojeep site says this is a 1990 clock, but I personally pulled this out of an '88 MJ:

Nmr2CYpl.jpg

There was as far as I can tell a different clock every model year, as well as three different connector types. The ones with the bulbs in them are pretty much trash in my opinion.