Foo fighter 91 Eliminator.

• 1 month later...

Next thing I did was give it a tuneup. Not sure exactly how long it's been sitting but it definitely had a miss. Plugs,wires,cap,rotor, fuel filter,fresh oil and filter . I bought 97+ heater hoses and will flush the antifreeze when I replace them . Runs much better now . 

Rock auto had a closeout on gabriel shocks so I bought all 4 and will be installing them at the same time I do brakes /suspension. 

• 1 month later...

Between work and the weather I haven't had much time to work on anything. I  did manage to do a couple things though. Got the wheels and tires mounted, while I was up underneath there I cleaned and painted some of the suspension as well. The brakes were good in the rear and I plan on doing pads and rotors in the front. Also four new shocks were installed, the old shocks were original from 91 lol . 

IMG_2158.JPG

IMG_2160.JPG

Started to work on the driver side floor. I was fortunate enough to find a 98 Cherokee with super clean floors and cut some patch panels out. I have new floor pans to install , but the pans wouldn't reach the rusted areas. I only had time to get this one panel installed , plus I ran out of wire . I did start fitting the pan though . 

IMG_2170.JPG

IMG_2171.JPG